Carlton Vs Geelong @ TD - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunchlady Doris said:
what is going on? Are carlton trying to please their italian fans by taking dives all over the place? deluca, carazzo both going for it, pathetic
Both of them were blatant pushes in the back. Second one was paid as a square off. But don't worry, a nice, soft holding the ball decision in front of the Cats goal to give them an easy goal right on half time.

Lunchlady Doris said:
what is going on? Are carlton trying to please their italian fans by taking dives all over the place? deluca, carazzo both going for it, pathetic
Geez I hate it when a team is well up, more than the run of play would indicate and still they want to complain if the opposition gets a free kick for anything. Taking dives all over the place? Get over yourself.

If I was a Geelong supporter at half time I would be grateful for our accuracy and the Blues inaccuracy and by knowing we have a matchwinning lead despite being in a tight fought contest generally.

Should be a lot closer than it is. It was onlt the last 10min that the Cats got away, plus Carlton's kicking has been just woeful.

Whitnall has to be moved to the forward line to create a few more scoring oportunities. I don't think he will be missed much in the backline, Geelong don't look that great up there. You could argue whether it is good play or luck, but most of their goals have been from flukey bounces or free kicks. Plus not being as inept by foot as Carlton helps too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Vs Geelong @ TD - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back