Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

That last quarter we just dismantled them. Giving up territory to slow the game down the use extremely low risk ball movement is very unintuitive. Force them to press when they would have wanted space over the top.

We have to fix out our last kick I50, we're giving it way too much altitude.

Loving the 22 we fielded

That win was set up the youngsters - Humphries, Dempsey , Neale, and co. Not once did Humphries look like he was going to turn the ball over tonight.
Wtf was the discussion with Ash Johnson while the game still had 5-6 mins to go.
Yeah sh*t canned the bloke for 2 mins while we chipped the ball around
So unprofessional

As someone who one had a long distance relationship with a girl from Karratha, I know all to well how far that part of the world is from Geelong.

In case you aren't familiar, 99% of Australia is closer and 100% of New Zealand is as well

Wonder how he's finding our winter then, winter there would be 32 degrees and 100% humidity..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lawson Humphries has to get the Rising Star nod this week. 23 touches, 13 marks, 96% disposal efficiency. Amazing display.

Really wanted him in and had confidence he'd be great months ago but he's still surprising me. Remarkable game.

As someone who one had a long distance relationship with a girl from Karratha, I know all to well how far that part of the world is from Geelong.

In case you aren't familiar, 99% of Australia is closer and 100% of New Zealand is as well

True. I have two cousins still there. Miles away from anything. We're just about as close to Perth (in Melb/Geelong) than they are.

This is our best 23. Knevitt and Bruhn rounding out the best possible matchday squad we can make.
But this mix makes us so much better.

Humphries is best 22 after 3 games and should be looking at a RS nomination this week.
Rebuilding from top 4. We are blessed with Scott and Wells running this club.

Neale with another nearly game. Feel as though he's close to that breakout game.
Lawson will kick his first goal next week. Calling it now.

Bowes brilliant game.
But more importantly to my early season critiques. Stewart 26 touches. Bowes 24. Holmes 27. Miers 27.
No more defending of this 18-22 touch games from our engine room that we had before the bye. This is the standard that every club has set and we're now doing that ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back