Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

I

disagree with Clark. His slowly starting to come along and you got to understand his come in as an inside mid against men. These players take longer than your quick wingers or half backs. He will add size and confidence. Not many players come in and dominate on ball, most drift to half back to get them into it.
Agree with this. Clark developing very nicely, class is starting to show

Lawson Humphries has to get the Rising Star nod this week. 23 touches, 13 marks, 96% disposal efficiency. Amazing display.

And when that happens, it's going to piss off the opposition masses that we'll have 2 x Rising Star nominees this year, where one was a rookie with more of a basketball background & late convert to footy, and the other was pick 63 having been playing WAFL seconds

I agree …I’m still thinking when Bruhn comes back he will go out …espically for the finals we can’t take a undersized player into the finals

Pies injuries are overstated, Mihocek, Howe and McCreery are all best 22 but Mitchell & Cox are cooked and McStay is an average player.
And of those, I'm not even sure what a McCreery is.

The Pies players are seemingly interchangeable, a soldier out, another one in. But we did well to clamp down on the Pies after they looked dangerous for that period in the opening quarter, we sort of won in a way that we seem to if we do take the Pies, they are rarely easy games, and in the end Geelong did hold them at arms length. The Pies comeback mystique perhaps has hit the wall of reversion to the mean.

Can Lawson Humphries be the GOAT?

Such a treat to see someone who can kick on either foot. Gives him so much time. Kudos to his dad for not letting him get away with bananas on his right!!
Daicos who….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone forgets what Selwood had around him when he started, you can see small similarities, he is growing nicely, thought he showed a bit tonight. Will be an exciting player.

Anyone else think that Ollie Henry showed that his
Everyone forgets what Selwood had around him when he started, you can see small similarities, he is growing nicely, thought he showed a bit tonight. Will be an exciting player.
Yep. 100 percent agree. Will be very good.

That last quarter we just dismantled them. Giving up territory to slow the game down the use extremely low risk ball movement is very unintuitive. Force them to press when they would have wanted space over the top.

We have to fix out our last kick I50, we're giving it way too much altitude.

Loving the 22 we fielded
It felt like too many forwards on the way to me but it looked pretty good in action

Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back