Cats v Magpies PERTH TELECAST!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a disgrace that a game which involves the number 1 team and a top 4 side isn¨t shown!!!

I¨m a Fremantle supporter so its not like I follow one of the clubs but this is meant to be one of the games of the year with 80,000 people at the ¨G and it isnt shown...

I was happy 7-10 won the Footy rights but now they can stick it

When we get melbourne games, its usually the Princess Park 2nds v the Coburg Mens D Division or something.

It's almost like they want us to be parochial ****s.

It is all about the rating, AFL have sold their testicles to the highest bidder. TV stations will get more interest out of a local game so that is the only one they will play.

WA/SA fans, apparently the Main Event channel on foxtel have offered to show the game that clashes with the local teams game but ten have knocked them back for no reason other than greed. On the radio this morning they were saying that this is only a temporary problem so it should be fixed up by next season, when we will have the choice of 2 games live. :thumbsu:

Thats a disgrace that a game which involves the number 1 team and a top 4 side isn¨t shown!!!

I¨m a Fremantle supporter so its not like I follow one of the clubs but this is meant to be one of the games of the year with 80,000 people at the ¨G and it isnt shown...

You get that aye!
You know full well that when the Eagles/Dockers games are on over east they get priority over any other game regardless of what the other game is.
I here what your saying, and i reckon it's crap the way they do it, they should AT LEAST show it delayed after the Port v WCE game. Give it 10 years and everyone will need foxtel to watch the footy :thumbsdown:

It's been happening all season, why would you think this game's status would make it any different? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the same in Syd too, if the Swans game is on foxtel they play it on FTA aswell. I wrote an email to the AFL and the response 2 months later was:

Thank you for your email outlining your concerns regarding AFL broadcasting for Season 2007.
The AFL seeks to deliver the best possible television coverage to fans and will continue discussions with networks regarding fan feedback.
We acknowledge and appreciate your comments, and we thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns to us.
Regards,
AFL Broadcasting

I even copied the link to another thread from Bigfooty regarding the same issue. Really have the sh*ts over this issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats v Magpies PERTH TELECAST!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back