Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

He did, but performances like that in games where we've struggled have been few and far between. For the most part, he's shown himself to be a cherry on top player when everyone else around him is firing. The fact that he couldn't find his 2022 form last year and it was only when we were firing on all cylinders this year that he returned to his best is proof of that.
Or its the complete opposite. Shut down Chad Warner, and you shut down Sydney.

Or its the complete opposite. Shut down Chad Warner, and you shut down Sydney.
Nah, I think if you shut down Heeney you shut down Sydney.

Chad's entire game relies on us winning it at the contest, so if we're not doing that, Warner's influence is inevitably limited.

Rowbottom is our inside bull, Heeney can win the ball on the inside and also be damaging on the outside. Warner's ability to influence games is dictated by those two.

Nah, I think if you shut down Heeney you shut down Sydney.

Chad's entire game relies on us winning it at the contest, so if we're not doing that, Warner's influence is inevitably limited.

Rowbottom is our inside bull, Heeney can win the ball on the inside and also be damaging on the outside. Warner's ability to influence games is dictated by those two.
Sounds like it's a match made in heaven for the strongest clearance side in the comp - that can't score from clearance. I'll draw up the paperwork, couple of firsts will do it yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean how do I know?

Because I don't live under a rock you deadshit.

As if it's not well known that party drugs are a huge issue in Sydney.

Don't watch or read the news/have any friends?

No, I just don't hang out with deadbeats. You were very specific in the substance.

Not as ridiculous as having a go at people speculating about a trade in a thread that's designed for trade speculation. Sorry but speculating possible trades is what the forum you're posting in is for.
Plus most freo dockers supporters have been pretty reasonable in there responses considering its a trade speculation thread. Yep everyone actually agrees there's a strong chance that Warner hasn't made his mind up and that its speculation only he hasn't.
Say speculation again. I double dare you. Say speculation one more god damn time.

So because I know of the Rwanda genocide in 1994 that means I must have participated in it?
Somehow this jumped from Popeye to the Rwanda genocide. When Al Jazeera crosses over for live bulletins on Cartoon Network. This is BigFooty at its finest.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back