Unofficial Preview Changes/discussion Round 20, Pineapple Grapple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we have to throw Hipwood back with Andrews out. Might be a revelation if he competes well and the upside is his field kicking can be really damaging.
I can see the Suns tall backs having a field day if we have no presence up forward. Andrews, Ballard and Collins will just mark everything

If Harris does miss and we did have to put Eric back, what would the match ups look like?
Joyce - King
Hipwood - Luko
Lester - Walter?

I think if I'm a Suns fan I'm liking my chances in those match ups.

McKenna was managed, not dropped. He was rested. He didn't play seconds.
Would be pretty poor by the club to not return him to the seniors.
Room would be made for McKenna.

McKenna was managed, not dropped. He was rested. He didn't play seconds.
Would be pretty poor by the club to not return him to the seniors.
Room would be made for McKenna.
But.... Brain played better yesterday than McKenna has in any game so far this year.

Cornes & Buckley on SEN calling for a long suspension for Eric Hipwood tunnelling. Could be a long day waiting for the MRO report!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair chance Hipwood is suspended for his contact on Blakey for this one you reckon?
Personally I think that action should be suspendable. Its a really dangerous thing to do and not something we want in the game.

Whether its currently against the rules I have no idea and it would be a massive blow for Hipwood to miss many games at this point

Cornes & Buckley on SEN calling for a long suspension for Eric Hipwood tunnelling. Could be a long day waiting for the MRO report!

The weekly lions suspension media circus.

It shouldn't be trial by media, let the tribunal do what they do then let the media comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back