Changes for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Joseph actually looks alright, done some jobs on quick players but no one electrifying like Davey or Lovett. Quite tough for a kid his size, although I thought Ward was a bit stiff not to get the nod.

That maybe so, but I still haven't forgotten Davey's run down effort on him on the wing last time roudn.

Thought he had a bit of toe burning down the wing only to be buried into the ground by a little bloke wearing number 29.

Joseph actually looks alright, done some jobs on quick players but no one electrifying like Davey or Lovett. Quite tough for a kid his size, although I thought Ward was a bit stiff not to get the nod.

Did you see his game on Ablett in the NAB Cup? Whilst it is hard to compare between essentially a pratice match and a high pressure H&A game I think that he has the tools to run with Davey (which is who Ratten has said he will go to). Could be a pivotal duel. I'm not sure how well Alwyn will go with the special attention.

Did you see his game on Ablett in the NAB Cup? Whilst it is hard to compare between essentially a pratice match and a high pressure H&A game I think that he has the tools to run with Davey (which is who Ratten has said he will go to). Could be a pivotal duel. I'm not sure how well Alwyn will go with the special attention.

I think that was Ratten's red herring. They won't tag Davey with Joseph. more likely Lovett. Lovett has killed them alot over the past few encounters, they will be pretty desperate to stop that.

From what i could see, 26 trained this morning. (Could have missed someone?)

The 22 from last week plus Lovett Murray, H.Slattery, Houli and Hurley.

So McVeigh drops out and slattery perhaps comes in.

Hurley was taking shots at goal after training. So make of that what you want.

McPhee and Prismall seemed to train fine.

From what i could see, 26 trained this morning. (Could have missed someone?)

The 22 from last week plus Lovett Murray, H.Slattery, Houli and Hurley.

So McVeigh drops out and slattery perhaps comes in.

Hurley was taking shots at goal after training. So make of that what you want.

McPhee and Prismall seemed to train fine.

Hurley in for McPhee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back