Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

People have such short memories, McMahon was our general in defence for quite a while and we struggled to win games without him, we are past that now but he is a high-quality player, I back him in to bounce back next season, if not at North then somewhere else.

Correct, the man is contracted for 2-years and is only 27.

He's had a tough second half of the year but let's not let that cloud our memories.

The thing that sucks about today is that Brad Scott wont even give us the joy of watching our next crop. Surely Garner playing at the "G'" against Collingwood is worth so much more in his development that playing guys like Sirra who should be delisted?

You can add another decision to the number of brainless ones committed at match committee this year.

How Currie wasn't named Emg knowing the possible situation is laughable, he should be playing today given the dead rubber, as should Garner.

Currie not being listed as an emergency is baffling?!?!? The only logical reason I can see for this not happening is that the club thought him playing for Werribee in a final was more beneficial?

Currie not being listed as an emergency is baffling?!?!? The only logical reason I can see for this not happening is that the club thought him playing for Werribee in a final was more beneficial?

That's my point, the guy has a total of 0 games experience, yet we expect him to take straight over from goldy given an injury?

Garner or GTFO
It will be GTFO because Scott is a stubborn prick. I still remember his words, we don't gift games they have to be earned, which is fine during the season, but when finals are out of reach development should take precedence.

BTW Brad has Sirra earned more game time with his craptacular efforts every time he has played in the seniors?

It will be GTFO because Scott is a stubborn prick. I still remember his words, we don't gift games they have to be earned, which is fine during the season, but when finals are out of reach development should take precedence.

BTW Brad has Sirra earned more game time with his craptacular efforts every time he has played in the seniors?
Oracle... :p

look it has been a long season but Christ I am sick of ignorant scum like you just blabbing on the same rubbish post after post
sirra is 23
he has played 6 games
give the bloke a chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look it has been a long season but Christ I am sick of ignorant scum like you just blabbing on the same rubbish post after post
sirra is 23
he has played 6 games
give the bloke a chance

I dont necessarily disagree with you, but I think that if the "give everyone a chance" mindset is to be bestowed upon the team, then it should apply to all players, not just a select few. Ayden Kennedy, great example.

sirra is 23
he has played 6 games
give the bloke a chance
I'm sick of mediocrity and Sirra is about as mediocre as it gets. 6 games of utter rubbish. But hey if you want to enjoy our club being mid table, by all means go into bat for players who aren't AFL standard :thumbsu:

Let's hope it is actually an injury, because if not it looks as if his papers are stamped. Happy about Garner getting a run but would have preferred if it was not at the expense of Levi.
Done with your winge mate?

What you wanted to happen occurred and you're still bitching.

lol

Well then.

A "foot injury".. That's convenient.

It went like this:

Brad: "Hey Levi.. Mate. Now.. uh.. we've.."

Levi: "You're dropping me again aren't you? I f*cking knew it. ***** you all *kicks desk* *storms out*

Brad (after Levi has stormed out): *gets pen* "foot injury.. Yesss.. Levi Greenwood omitted Foot Injury "Excellent timing".

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back