Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

So no change to the team that took it right up to Hawthorn? Absolutely ludicrous. How dare Scott go in with an unchanged line up after a performance like that. :rolleyes:

Please, Goldie will smash Grundy to pieces. The Grundy train needs to ease up a little (we all get it the Pies haven't had a good ruck man for a long time so now Grundy is hyped up as Jesus MK 2).

Goldie is a top 3 ruck man and with the help of Petrie he will smash the Pies just like he did last season.

The kid is a dead-set star, to assume that Goldy is going to smash him would only be made by a fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kid is a dead-set star, to assume that Goldy is going to smash him would only be made by a fool.
Sorry, but the only fool here is you who thinks a 5 game ruck man can beat Goldie, one of the best rucks in the business.

Back our players in rather than be so pessimistic.

Sorry, but the only fool here is you who thinks a 5 game ruck man can beat Goldie, one of the best rucks in the business.

Yeah, because I said that a 5 man ruckman would beat Goldy didn't I?

I said he wont smash Grundy, which is absolutely true.

How about you learn to read and interpret posts before going on the attack, there is a word for that, I believe it's a fool. Good one.

Yeah, because I said that a 5 man ruckman would beat Goldy didn't I?

I said he wont smash Grundy, which is absolutely true.

How about you learn to read and interpret posts before going on the attack, there is a word for that, I believe it's a fool. Good one.
Interpreted just fine. You are underselling Goldy which is the underlying tone.

Also, Grundy is NOT an "absolute star", it's just not true, he MAY be a good player and has done a solid job since debut. Some of our supporters are quick to give opposition players credit.

For what it's worth, Goldy will smash Grundy and is one position on the ground where I expect us to get an advantage over the Pies.

Sirra has to come out if we are playing for 8th spot. A liability! Adams if fit. If not Garner for mine. McMahon has eaten too many pies!

Surely Siera will succumb to "general soreness" and be replaced by Patch

Interpreted just fine. You are underselling Goldy which is the underlying tone.

Also, Grundy is NOT an "absolute star", it's just not true, he MAY be a good player and has done a solid job since debut. Some of our supporters are quick to give opposition players credit.

For what it's worth, Goldy will smash Grundy and is one position on the ground where I expect us to get an advantage over the Pies.

Incorrect, you interpreted my post terribly, hence your need to perhaps slow down when reading.

I said he was a dead-set star (if you're going to quote me at least do it correctly), which he is, a super young footballer who is only starting to scratch the surface of his ability, it would be extremely moronic to undersell him and his ability to influence the contest, regardless of only playing 5 games, I'm thankful that Scott and Goldy do not possess the same clueless mindset. They would be wary of Grundys ability and will be very careful in the way they approach it.

Incorrect, you interpreted my post terribly, hence your need to perhaps slow down when reading.

I said he was a dead-set star (if you're going to quote me at least do it correctly), which he is, a super young footballer who is only starting to scratch the surface of his ability, it would be extremely moronic to undersell him and his ability to influence the contest, regardless of only playing 5 games, I'm thankful that Scott and Goldy do not possess the same clueless mindset. They would be wary of Grundys ability and will be very careful in the way they approach it.
Of course not, he is not a spud but is no "dead set star". That was my point.

Would you say Goldy is a dead set star just out of interest?

So no change to the team that took it right up to Hawthorn? Absolutely ludicrous. How dare Scott go in with an unchanged line up after a performance like that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, like lets lose "honorably" again by picking the same team rather than making it stronger to win when players appear available :confused:

Surely adams is still injured?

You would think so. An absolute nonsense if otherwise.

If Adams is fit, how Siera has got yet another game (after another poor performance) shows Scott prefers personality over performance.

I hope Goldy gives this overhyped player an absolute lesson.

Sick of hearing every young Pies player being the next big thing :mad:

Yeah, like lets lose "honorably" again by picking the same team rather than making it stronger to win when players appear available :confused:

You would think so. An absolute nonsense if otherwise.

If Adams is fit, how Siera has got yet another game (after another poor performance) shows Scott prefers personality over performance.

The only players who could come into our side to make it stronger are all injured.

If Adams was fit he would be named. He clearly isn't. We gave Jack right up until game day to prove his fitness, if we aren't doing that with Patch then clearly his injury is bad enough to make him unavailable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back