Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Spangher, Masten, Dalziell

In: Lynch, Swift, Sheppard

Brown to replace Spangher down back. I hope Spangher never plays for us again. Masten to get some form in the WAFL. Dalziell to disapear.

Out: Spangher

In: Shuey (hopefully), if not, any youngsters who havent yet been given a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't bring E-Mac in again... disposal is the worst part of our game at the moment and we want to bring in the guy who cost us the game/3 goals last time he played as a result of his disgusting kicking?

OUT: Spangher (has to go, has to never play for us again. Fumbles more than anyone else, can't kick the ball, puts other team mates in trouble and runs himself into trouble)

IN: Sheppard (need his use by foot and his run)

OUT: Brown (non existant today)

IN: McKinley

OUT: Masten (shame that injury struck last year, he seems a different player)

IN: Swift

OUT: S. Selwood (getting sick of these "rookie" errors)

IN: Ash Smith (pace and disposal)

OUT: Spangher, Dalziell, Masten

IN: Sheppard, Swift, Mckinley

Spangher is ordinary. He's not big enough to be a CHB, not agile enough to play on good medium/small forwards, and not creative enough to play as a running half back.

Dalziell is a turnover merchant who offers bugger all except a big tank. We have Rosa and Ebert doing the same job, marginally better.

Masten was horrible today. He is useless as a half forward and is rarely played on the ball.

Wouldn't be too upset if Brown, S Selwood or Ebert went out either.

Masten is a must out, needs to understand that he wont get a game if he plays like s**t.

Bring a forward option in i.e: McKinley or Lynch.

Lol at the pointless INS and OUTS.

OUT: Player who played badly in RD5
IN: Player who played badly in RD4 (but we've forgotten by now).

So true hahaha

But we have to otherwise after Round 1 it would be:

OUT: Every spud.
IN: forfeit.

Maybe we should make a quick set of double copies of our pay records and get our 1 win taken off us and play out the season for no points :thumbsu:

Just make sure the books are dated 2008-2010 (leave out 2006) :thumbsu:

i was only able to see the first quarter and a bit of the 2nd today and i felt our pressure was fantastic during then.

reading the comments that didnt last all that long.

glass letting bradshaw have 6 doesnt help the cause either.
we lose by 4-5 instead of 10.

like the above poster, we have to realise we arent going to select a team and then it will all just click.

these things take time so i think we need to get our best possible team on the park and wait it out rather than try plug gaps up just so we can win that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back