Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

The issue is there are players consistently playing bad.
Having Brown in the forward line is like having 17 men on the ground. Dalziell gives us nothing. Spangher is possibly the worst player to ever wear an Eagles jumper. Masten has been rubbish for a few weeks and needs to be dropped.

Embley was another one I forgot for the outs. His effort is there but is nowhere near the player he used to be. His damaging games off the wing seem a long time ago now.

Spangher is a disgrace!!!

I have had enough of this crap. He is an absolute disgrace and it bemuses me week after week that i have to sit there and watch him turn the ball over constantly!!! It is simply unbelievable that this crab gets to grace the West Coast Eagles guernsey.

Enough is enough. If on Thursday i check the teams and see him named yet again i will refuse to watch our match on the weekend.
I would like to know whether you fellow supporters believe he should be in the squad next week as i have simply had enough!!!

Out:
Dalziell - you just dont do...anything
Brown - i just dont know what sort of player he is these days, he's a bit part player who really should be taking the game by the scruff of the neck with his aggressiveness.

In:
Swift (assuming he has a good game today)
Mckinley - for the love of god, please.

i wouldnt be surprised if out spangher in emac happened also.

We have so many players not up to standard it probably doesn't matter. The Selwoods, Spangher, Dalziel aren't worth persevering with. Brown has given us nothing in the forward line, Masten is way down on confidence, I think his development has been a abortion. Two of the best ball users today were only elevated from the rookie list in the last 2 weeks, I don't buy this bullshit that our disposal will get better with experience, you can kick or you can't and too many of our blokes can't.

OUT- Spangher, One of the Selwoods, we can't afford to carry 2 of them, Brown.
IN- Shephard, Swift, Lynch- tell Lynchy if at least 1 Dockers player doesn't go off on a stretcher he won't play again. Get some mongrel into you or get out.

Spangher is playing like his name suggests.

Masten is also a Spangher in disguise.

Hams is not a Spangher. He is an anti-Spangher.

Dalziel is a Rangher, with a touch of Spangher.

Mitch Brown is playing like his name is dribbling out his pants every time he goes for the ball.

Ebert sees Dangerfield and has already conceded he cant be as good.

Glass is looking like an angry old man who missed the bus lately.

OUT: Spangher, Masten, Dalziel.
IN: McKinley,MacKenzie, Swift.

can't blame players who have bad match ups.

Problem is that we have no second tall in defence but 4 options as 3rd tall. Of the 4 E-Mac and Spangher are prone to clangers. That IMHO means we have to play Brown and Schoey as 2nd and third tall and put a spare man in defence (come back Wirra).

We also lack a target man at FF............Hansen is no good, so we only have Lynch as a viable option.

Masten has to play on the ball

LeCras has to play more midfield, Meaning we need another goalkicker up front

But against the Dockers it will be physical

So

Out: Spangher, Scooter
In: Lynch, McKinley

So we have the main defensive talls as Glass, Brown Schoey

and a main attack of McKinley, Lynch and Kennedy

and NicNat has to learn to take a mark or there is no point resting him forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see E-Mac, Shuey (if fit) and Swift back.
Shuey is 2 to 3 weeks away.
Don't bring E-Mac in again... disposal is the worst part of our game at the moment and we want to bring in the guy who cost us the game/3 goals last time he played as a result of his disgusting kicking?

OUT: Spangher (has to go, has to never play for us again. Fumbles more than anyone else, can't kick the ball, puts other team mates in trouble and runs himself into trouble)

IN: Sheppard (need his use by foot and his run)

OUT: Brown (non existant today)

IN: McKinley

OUT: Masten (shame that injury struck last year, he seems a different player)

IN: Swift

OUT: S. Selwood (getting sick of these "rookie" errors)

IN: Ash Smith (pace and disposal)
Ash is having a rather ordinary game against the Swannies.

I say if we are playing our youth to give them experiance then flipping play them...........:mad:

Outs:
Masten: He's shit.....shoulda got Cyril Rioli (F*******K)
Dalziell: Staker was 10x better and thats telling you how shit Del is.
Spangher: My god how can somebody this baaaad still get a game.
Brown: Needs to harden the FK up........Pansy
B.Jones: Well past his best and his decision making is crap.

INS:
Sheppard: I dont care if he is just returning from injury at least he can Kick.
Stevens: Bring in someone who isn't scared to get the ball.
Q.Lynch: I cant see any other options better then lynchy in our whole team in the Forward line. A must return.
B.Wilkes: Give him 1 more crack at the big time at least he's hard.
J.Jones: Give him a shot at AFL level and at least we will see wether or not he will be good enough.

But of course this wont happen because woosh has his little favorites and he will stick to his game plan even tho its shit.....:mad:

Jesus, you need stability to start playing like a team, not 5 changes every week.
The Selwoods disposal is iffy, YES, but Stevenson was supposed to be AWESOME apparently according to some posters on here. You cant expect these guys to step up from WAFL and preform straight away.
Spahger out( ive seen enough)
That is all, eveyone else applided themselves, and no amount of elevated WAFL players will make the difference.

Spangher is playing like his name suggests.

Masten is also a Spangher in disguise.

Hams is not a Spangher. He is an anti-Spangher.

Dalziel is a Rangher, with a touch of Spangher.

Mitch Brown is playing like his name is dribbling out his pants every time he goes for the ball.

Ebert sees Dangerfield and has already conceded he cant be as good.

Glass is looking like an angry old man who missed the bus lately.

OUT: Spangher, Masten, Dalziel.
IN: McKinley,MacKenzie, Swift.

LOL call on Dalziell.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back