Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldnt be surprised to see LeCras out with soreness . His arseh*le must be sore after that 3 hour gang rape this afternoon

Masten won't be dropped. Had an average game, for sure, but he's been ok most weeks this year

Cr@p.

I have defended this bloke for ages and certainly not going to write him off yet, but he has been embarrasing this year and should without a doubt be dropped.

He can't even do the basics at the moment, like pick up the ball off the ground.

2 Goals from 2 kicks, 1 either side of 3/4 time, kept Perth in the game. We could do with that type of kicking either forward or back.
I said the comment at Half time.
Masten won't be dropped. Had an average game, for sure, but he's been ok most weeks this year
Look down
Cr@p.

I have defended this bloke for ages and certainly not going to write him off yet, but he has been embarrasing this year and should without a doubt be dropped.

He can't even do the basics at the moment, like pick up the ball off the ground.
exactly

No young players need to learn that being average in AFL isn't going to give you a game next week and his been average all year so far, so time he got dropped and Selwood aswell

Spanger should never return again and Dalziell can go too and never return again.

In McKinely, Lynch, Sheppard, Mackenzie, Lynch, Swift

When you look at it we are pretty screwed for a club because we have so many crap players that we can't even drop Embley because there's so many that are worse at the moment:mad:

Cr@p.

Embarrassing?

Nice hyperbole

He was amongst our best against North, was by far our best user of the pill. was pretty good against Bris and Port too

I wouldnt even let Hansen into the stadium to watch the game never mind play in it. W3llsy loses at the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast never win @ SCG even in our good years but that was awful , and what is the reason Natanui never started on the ball after big game last week ! Coxy should play a roaming forward role while Nic Nat is in good rucking form -- Woosha needs to think outside the square sometimes and go with the in form ruckman not Coxy who is still returning to full fitness ! Reward Nic Nat for his form or else West Coast will lose him !

IN Sheppard Hansen Smith Nicoski

OUT Selwood Spangher Dalziell McGinnity

Hansen played well for Swans kicking 5 goals

IN Sheppard Hansen Smith Nicoski

OUT Selwood Spangher Dalziell McGinnity

Hansen played well for Swans kicking 5 goals

It's great you notice solid form in the WAFL, but every single player drafted to the Eagles can play well at WAFL.

Fact is Hansen isn't up to AFL level, his last 20 matches proove that mate.

Nicsoki is another one.

You should be taken out back and shot

Haha thankfully someone else notices how useless he is.

These should be our three talls down back next week: Glass, Brown and McKenzie. Bones, Hurn, Waters are the other starting backs.

Keep our best CHB, Mitch Brown down back, not up forward.

Make changes to the midfield: Masten, Dalziell, McGinnity ect.

Keep McKinley/Lynch at FF.

Look at more kids Swift, Shuey, Sheppard ect.

Don't revert back to more crabs such as Nicoski & Hansen.

You are all welcome to quote me on this. I'll put it down now that i think that schofield will become one of our best 5 players. He needs a bit more polish but to me he's one of the few who shows real ability.

As for dalziell he was crap when we played as kids and he still is. People will go well what about you. Nobody wants a 178cm full forward ;)

Out: Spangher, Dalziell, Spangher, hoofing it blindly inside 50

In: McKinley (or Lynch, whatever), Swift, spotting up targets inside 50.

Brown back to defence, as a forward he's about as useful as **** on a fire hydrant. He replaces Spangher, McKinley (or Lynch, whatever) to play out of full forward.

When Naita is resting in the forward line use him as a crumber, not as a target.

McKinley to come in, he can take Lecca's place, then we can move Lecca into the middle.... Before everyone bites my head off, we need some class running around in the centre. If Lecca is kicking it into our forward 50, at least he can pin point targets and we will get goals from it. Everyone talks about 'robbing peter to pay paul etc etc', but we need an A grade midfielder to give us any hope of winning, and IMO Lecca is our best option.

Lynch should come in also, gives us so much more than Brown in or around the forward line. Brown to go to the backline for Spangher who should be omitted.

Schofield was far from our worst today, he towled up Goodes in patches and showed dash (a couple of dodgy decisions, but seriously, at least he gives us run and IMO has shown a big upside). He would play better as the 3rd tall, with Glass and Brown to be 1 and 2.

On the plus side today, I thought Stevenson looked good and Hams had some great moments. They both have the potential to be rookie sucess stories if they can keep building on those performances.

So in summary
In: McKinley, Lynch,
Out: Spangher, and any one of: S Selwood, Dalziell, Masten (unless for some stange reason Woosha decides to play him as a midfielder) or B Jones.

You could drop more and bring in Sheppard, Smith, J Jones, etc to see how they go at this level, depends if we have already written this season off to development or not.

I know people are calling for Scooter Selwood's head, but he's futher down the list.

I don't think he's been that bad, and certainly not as poor as Masten, Dalziell, Spangher ect.

But I do support the idea of putting Le Cras in the middle, as we've got Hams in the pocket, and we need to bring in atleast if not both Lynch and McKinley.

Keep Brown at CHB, he's out best CHB and have McKenzie in the side as our third tall at the expense of Schofield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back