Changes for round eight

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless the first year players are tired and don't think they can compete, then keep them in every week with perhaps a 1 in 5 week break. They've all showed something so I'm hoping they stay in.

Other than that, do what you like. Swapping apples for apples.

i wasnt too disapointed in todays game, i'd rather be competitive for 3 quarters than a half.
In saying that, its still unbelievably fustrating to watch...espesially when the umpires cant pay obvious frees, yet somehow find free kicks from nowhere. Did anyone see burton hold onto kelvin moores leg in the last quarter? Bloody disgraceful!

I thought edwards had the best game of his career and mguane and thursfield did well.

anyway assuming polo will be suspended:

Out: Polo, White (did ok, but hes still no good), anyone
In: Foley, Cousins, A RUCKMAN (I dont care who, vickery cant do it all!!!)

Can someone break Polo's leg at training so Gourdis can get elevated? (joking about the leg, but not about Gourdis). Goo sounds like he's ready to go. Let;s see if we have something here.

He was in the best again for the VFL.

Shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic PJ, half a dozen will go out another half a dozen will come in and it will continue the same as it has for the first 7 weeks. We'll show something for a quarter or 3 and then get blown away in a quarter and lose by 8-9 goals. All I want to see is kids like Astbury Webberley Nason Martin Taylor Cotchin Vickery Post Connors continue to get games, the rest of them, with the exception of a handful, can just play out time until their careers end at seasons end.

Can someone break Polo's leg at training so Gourdis can get elevated? (joking about the leg, but not about Gourdis). Goo sounds like he's ready to go. Let;s see if we have something here.

Why not just drop White and bring in Gourdis. I know it isn't type for type but who cares...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless the first year players are tired and don't think they can compete, then keep them in every week with perhaps a 1 in 5 week break. They've all showed something so I'm hoping they stay in.

Other than that, do what you like. Swapping apples for apples.

Lemons for Lemons i think works better...

Hoping Gourdis and Graham come in.. Was pleased with how Webberly went, so id keep him in the team.. Cant stand Polo and McGuane so hopefully they are out of the team.

Out:
Polo(For his undisiplined punch to the gut and that turnover. I still think he has something to prove as a tagger. He was probably our best against Geelong and was very good on Goodes against swans)
White(not quite good enough to take us places)
Moore(he isn't taking us places, wish Connors was available)
Polak(not tall enough to be a ruckman)

In:
Foley
Cousins
Post(just want him in defence and leave him there, he'll come good)
Graham(yeah he hasn't done much for coburg but he will do at richmond)

Would like to see Edwards and Tuck up forward this week Edwards in particular who i thought was one of if not our best yesterday. He just has the magic to play up front and not the size to play of the HBF although i think he may be used a winger for most of the season so far.

Out
Polo - probably suspended but should be dropped anyway for that effort
White - 5 disposals for a player of his type is just nowhere near good enough
Astbury - needs a rest

In
Foley
Cousins
Graham/Browne/Simmonds - Need another true ruckman in there with Vickery, so if Graham or Browne didn't do enough at Coburg, it has to be Troy

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for round eight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back