Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we need blight back in. Balta has to play forward. We can’t make it out of our back half as we must be close to the weakest marking team in the league.

At the moment we can’t even go to a contest as we only have one tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have never covered that weakness - that is why JR used tyo drift down to the wing to contest marks sacrificing his own game as a forward. Blight has great intercepting skills therefore is able to contest overhead marks - leave Balta in the backline and see what Blight can do in the forward line !

Weve retired out 300g generational premiership legends and to date have attempted to replace with r2/3 rookie list and MSD , this post season is first genuine chance to replenish our stock with genuine r1 talent . Would be interesting how we had of performed with full list , I’d suggest 5-6w ,,,
Richmond moved forward when it had access to low draft picks - Cotchin and Dusty - very similiar situation - exciting times !

Did you run to the teacher in the play ground when you were in primary school?
If you don't like it, delete your account and head over to punt road end.
Is that the best you've got, I don't take :pileofpoop: from anyone and that includes little boys like you so jog on

Mark Knopfler is a guitar virtuoso. Aside from that he’s a Bob Dylan copycat. Spoken word and mumbling…
Mark Knopfler is a guitar virtuoso. Aside from that he’s a Bob Dylan copycat. Spoken word and mumbling…
nothing wrong with being a copycat as long as that cat is a legend of all legends like bob
mark is a very underated lyricist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back