Preview Changes & Pre-Match discussion for Showdown: Round 3, 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh on Jase? Bloke played a half and every single time he went near the ball he stuffed up. Not harsh at all.
Yep. Currently way over rated on this forum due to his dad. He'll hopefully be a player of the future but needs more development

Harsh on Jase? Bloke played a half and every single time he went near the ball he stuffed up. Not harsh at all.
I love Jase, but he's completely out of form and a kid, it's time for him to go back, play some consistent footy and await his next chance.

I actually think this is the harshest on orazio. He is coming back from 12 months without footy, and is rusty but is still creating chances in front of goal. The showdown could’ve been the game where it all clicked.

Georgiades similar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lachie Jones lol. 5 disposals last week while his direct opponent was BOG. Have another go kid.
I'm presuming that it's an admission by the coaches that it was the role they asked him to play that was the problem, not himself. Let's see what they do with him this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melt free from me. I think Fantasia might be the SUB. That may be how they manage him. Don't like it as he'll have to come on early some time and is bound to snap in half straight away when this happens. Jase needs a full run in the Maggie's, teakle too tall as sub. Mead best option
For whom the bell tolls. 1680163066794.png

I kinda like the changes.

Boak in is obviously a bonus, Clurey for Burton and Finlayson for George are net positive moves. Bonner in is a good move given Jade's form. So no major impact.

It's funny all the talk has been about how Fantasia magically fixes our problems and now he is dropped at round 3. I like the move though, he's been crap and deserves it, so good to see the club making the tough call.

Georgiades dropped is such a shame. Such high hopes he'd really step up this year but far out, he's playing like someone with zero confidence, it's a real worry for his development.

About as good as we could have hoped for from Ken. Lycett, DJB and Jonas are locked in as long as he is. He's not debuting Pasini or giving Hayes another game.

Get on Rankine to kick 5+.

About as good as we could have hoped for from Ken. Lycett, DJB and Jonas are locked in as long as he is. He's not debuting Pasini or giving Hayes another game.

Get on Rankine to kick 5+.
Why would you drop Lycett? Pretty good game round 1 after almost a year off - especially off the ball and below his knees and was double teamed by Cameron and Cox last week.

Are you saying he should be dropped for Hayes this week?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back