Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 19 vs. Port Adelaide, AO 22/07, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. In a pressure packed final i want Beau out there in the last quarter with the intensity he brings. Anzac Day for one. Carlton last year another. Probably more
Agree. Unlike most small forwards, Beau becomes more important in bigger games. The defensive side of his game is always there and is very valuable.

If any of our small forwards are at risk it would be Hill. Great when he has an impact, but invisible when he doesn't. Too many quiet games and he'd be under pressure. At worst I could see him as a sub though.

Yes I'm about to turn 56 so I'm used to the heartache and smashed dreams.

However, I reckon you've got to swallow that anxiety and pain down hard until it grows in your gut like a cancer and kills you before your time

giphy.gif

Everyone loves Beau McReery and I think he would be a favourite of the coaches but I have a feeling he could be unlucky if we have a full list. He rarely gets mentioned about missing because we love watching him but there is going to be someone very very unlucky at the business end because we have 25 or 26 regular players vying for 23 spots.
Who would have thought that Jarryd Blair and Brent Macaffer would be playing ahead of Medhurst, O’Bree, Lockyer in early 2010.
Who’s taking his spot ? No one banging down the door for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be making the trip over with a few mates for this one, I'm very excited first time at Adelaide Oval can't wait! Sounds like a few of the faithful will be there, I will post pics in the game chat

Thinking of getting a Port SANFL prison bars jumper and walking around loudly supporting the mighty pies just for the lols

Lets get this!!

Let them play Butters. Never a good idea to play someone with a dodgy groin.

This is where I am

I prefer they play their best players under an injury cloud myself

Look at the 2018 Prelim. Dustin Martin and Astbury should not have been playing in that game. Hurt them big time.

Butters was seen limping after the game. Surely he won't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back