Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron hall
Yep.

Dunno if the matchups work for Carlton, but I’d love to see Hall or Young come in off the back & push Chezzells up the ground a bit more.

Would like to see him crumbing a little bit around Larkey, Comben and Curtis.

In - our biggest crowd ever for a Good Friday game praying for 50k+ crowd which will get Extra $$$$ for the RCH do for the Kids.
Out- BS Football of yesterday and if we don’t get a crowd with Carlton flying we are a good chance of losing the game in 2024 with the Acid Queen Wilson plus the piece of 💩 Cornes leading the chants for it to happen.
Plus hopefully the NMFC have plans in place to Ban the 2 face bi!ch Daisy from our rooms before during and after the game as I won’t forget her cheap at the NMFC the night of the 2021 Grand Final and hope people in club won’t forget either.

In - our biggest crowd ever for a Good Friday game praying for 50k+ crowd which will get Extra $$$$ for the RCH do for the Kids.
Out- BS Football of yesterday and if we don’t get a crowd with Carlton flying we are a good chance of losing the game in 2024 with the Acid Queen Wilson plus the piece of 💩 Cornes leading the chants for it to happen.
Plus hopefully the NMFC have plans in place to Ban the 2 face bi!ch Daisy from our rooms before during and after the game as I won’t forget her cheap at the NMFC the night of the 2021 Grand Final and hope people in club won’t forget either.
What did she say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note....mason wood has turned himself into almost an A grader. Playing some seriously good footy on a wing
Don't think he is available for the Carlton game but Goater would be the closest player we have to develop on a wing to Mason.

Wood does have points of difference on the wing. I noticed that even when the ball is on the opposite wing, Mason tends to turn up on the fat side of the forward line, as a marking target. He also pushes up for front and square, so atm, he always seems to be involved.

Don't think he is available for the Carlton game but Goater would be the closest player we have to develop on a wing to Mason.

Wood does have points of difference on the wing. I noticed that even when the ball is on the opposite wing, Mason tends to turn up on the fat side of the forward line, as a marking target. He also pushes up for front and square, so atm, he always seems to be involved.

Always took out our time trial IIRC

I always said to try him on the wing but bards ****en scotts knew better

I think we've played Dogs, Saints, *, Dogs. I might be missing one year. Saints was a big win but all the rest were bad losses from memory.

2017 - L v Bulldogs by 3 (LT missed on the siren). 42,814
2018 - W v Saints by 52 (Literally one of the worst games of football I've ever seen). 33,966
2019 - L v * by 58 (More or less the end for Brad) 48,278
2020 - N/A v Covid (our second best Good Friday!!)
2021 - L v Bulldogs by 128 (OMFG) 28,483
2022 - L v Bulldogs by 68 (Beginning of the end for Noble) 32,162

Should be a huge crowd.

Despite the Hawks loss, we've been pretty good in the first 2 matches and lost to a grand final performance anyway. Not the end of the world.

Got this feeling we're gonna make Carlton fight hard for it. Comben might get off the leash in this one.

You just know they will rub Logue out
Of course playing Carlton , Collins did it when Carey was a colossus mid 90s and we were playing them a couple of weeks prior. Watering the centre square 95 Prelim too. However , they did let Mick off in the 99 Prelim so you never know.

With Logue, they will compromise and give him a fine as well as the two Hawks that tackled him. Everyone is happy then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back