Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GWS (R18, Sat 20/07 4:35pm GIA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT said 3-7 weeks. Trying to work out how a broken finger is a 7 week injury. Seen people with a broken leg be out for less then that.
I know times have changed but players use to always play with a broken finger or 2. If hes out for 7 weeks , it sums up our luck.

Damn it - Pendles & Moore
But they’ll have heaps of quality out too; Patton, Kelly, Coniglio, Ward, deBoer, likely Whitfield too, maybe Mumford.
We need the game plan and the intensity. I agree with some others, now release Crisp to the middle, use what is a bad situation and turn it into an opportunity.

What happened to Whitfield?
The time until l was watching the game, he was probably BOG. Handy for us if he does miss next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Whitfield?
The time until l was watching the game, he was probably BOG. Handy for us if he does miss next week.
First game in a month and he got beat up. Splattered in a few tackles and couldn’t finish the game. Hip, ribs, or his shoulder again, I’m not sure.
But he was hurt.
A rest up might be enough, but he was struggling.

**** I hope we smash Richmond , but having our list as healthy as possible come finals has to be the priority

Good teams make good decisions.

The fact that Collingwood have made very few list management mistakes in recent years is why we are where we are.

The only “ mistake” was Heath Shaw and even that was a win because we landed Taylor Adams

The only other “mistake” was Daniel Wells and even in hindsight that was worth a roll of the dice given his immense value in the few games he has played.

The jury is out on Dayne Beams and why did we give away Marley Williams for pick 105? Should have held him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back