Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s get back to the 2 honourable losses for our last 2 games & presser comments from Clarko “ we know where we at …”

Clarko needs to get ruthless.

OUT: HansenJr Pink Zurhaar Curtis McDonald
IN: Wardlaw Fisher Dawson Stephenson Maley

Pink is shit
Zurhaar played the worst game of his career
Curtis is a ****ing smartass who should be dropped for the wasteful shit he does. Thinks he’s Buddy Franklin
**** McDonald out of the club. Not to the VFL. Retire the piece of shit tomorrow.
Jy is lucky there isn’t anyone else pushing him out of the side.

Last edited:
Accurate … really? who gives a shit ??

Oh I still give a shit and await my fav part of the last 5 years, the delisting period.

It's harder to hide after an effort like today, if a player has the ability but doesn't have the self respect to keep fighting it out, **** em off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I still give a shit and await my fav part of the last 5 years, the delisting period.

It's harder to hide after an effort like today, if a player has the ability but doesn't have the self respect to keep fighting it out, **** em off.
That’s half our list then …. To heck off ..
Can’t believe we rely on one player so much … Sheez on one leg is more than 90% of our list

Doesn’t matter

We won’t win either of the last two games.

Finishing off the year strongly not as important as being ready day 1 of preseason.

Anyone who needs medical treatment gets that now.

So we’ll be fielding a team of 3? I like it.

Free of the weight of expectation at least... not a 'must-win'. Hope we can see something from the players who matter.

We played these guys 6 weeks ago at the same ground and we kept them to a 3 goal loss.

6 weeks is a long time in football - if we get within 10 goals this time around it will be a surprise.

We have gone backwards at a rapid rate after a 3-4 week good spell - and it has all gone well for the Dogs in the same period.

We have so much work to do - mentally, physically, skill wise, match day strategy and tactics - just basic professionalism and football IQ.

We are not at ground zero - after 5 years in the cellar we at least now have Sheezal, Xerri, McKerch, LDU, Wardlaw and Chom that have come on well - but our bottom 4-6 are horrible and our 'leaders' are just anything but that term.

We need Clarko to step us and make the changes to leadership and to the list that still need to be made - and that all starts in 2 weeks.

If Clarko doesn't make the hard calls then it's going to just be rinse and repeat again next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back