Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good ins.

Don't know about the axe being swung though. Cool to see Bergman listed as an emergency.

Out: injured, injured, protocols, sub

Interested to see whether Ziebell truly does go fwd
Posted straight out of my mind. Agree 100% with all of this.

Only other changes you could feasibly make would be to drop Zurhaar,

And bring in either Curtis or CCJ.

CCJ probably not the right option based on the weather, then Curtis would be pure baptism of fire.

They are probably banking the fact that by the end of the year cam got a bit of confidence and came good by playing in the 1s

Weather remains sketchy in greater Sydney. They’ve issued evac orders on parts of Sydney’s south this morning. Meant to ease up from 140mm today to something like 20mm in a couple days time.

When will this deluge end?!? It’s been more than two months without any decent stretches of sunny weather.
Makeshift Ark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtis, Comben, Goater, Hayden are all options.
Comben has said himself that he will play the first 4-5 weeks in the VFL. The other guys mentioned aren't exactly knocking the door down in the VFL. I get the angst after the talk during the week but the selection committees hands are tied somewhat IMO

LOL.

The sub gets omitted and the other three are forced changes.

Incredible.

Exactly what they did after the Dogs GF game last year - 3 blokes out injured - no one dropped - pretty dire 'consequences' when we get flogged by 100 points...lol.

10 defenders picked - I mean ffs this BS just needs to stop.

Exactly what they did after the Dogs GF game last year - 3 blokes out injured - no one dropped - pretty dire 'consequences' when we get flogged by 100 points...lol.

10 defenders picked - I mean ffs this BS just needs to stop.
Process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back