Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we gon get pumped, desperately trying to organise plans for Friday so I’m not stuck doing nothing and will inevitably watch it.

In case that happens, anyone got any movie recommendations?
I've got a flight on Saturday and need to get up at 4.30. Unfortunately may not be able to watch the full game due to getting a good night sleep. Mind you our game style puts me to sleep anyway.

we gon get pumped, desperately trying to organise plans for Friday so I’m not stuck doing nothing and will inevitably watch it.

In that case I'd suggest something a bit more upbeat and energetic than an MFC game.

Schindler's List?

got a feeling this game will do us permanent damage for this season, can see us getting absolutely destroyed.
Yep. Can see a thumping like the Freo game here. We've gone back to a more defensive game, but we have the most inexperienced side we've had in a very long time too. Can see it all completely fall apart up there. Wil be shocked if we get within 10 goals.

Our strategy this week will be for all players to play like Collingwood do when they are 3 points up and 2 minutes left on the clock.

Stoppage city so we only lose by 10 goals instead of 20.

Our strategy this week will be for all players to play like Collingwood do when they are 3 points up and 2 minutes left on the clock.

Stoppage city so we only lose by 10 goals instead of 20.
We don't look fit enough or experienced enough to pull this off successfully anymore. Norf were all over us in the last quarter. We literally looked out on our feet. In fact, our last quarters this season have been the poorest I can remember for awhile. Doesn't help Oliver and Viney look cooked, Petty can't run and Fritta refuses to chase, and we have a handful of kids.

Bahaha, I'm legit taking the misso for a much-needed and belated weekend away because I care about her more than football...

I'm really just running as far away from this game as possible after turning up to the MCG version earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man, not only is Dan tagging me in GDT's from three months ago on the MB, he's also waging a one-man war on the Lions board, including talking about how we're missing Mac Andrew. I miss him sometimes

Oh man, not only is Dan tagging me in GDT's from three months ago on the MB, he's also waging a one-man war on the Lions board, including talking about how we're missing Mac Andrew. I miss him sometimes
Just ask him how Oliver is going

I'll chime in once he's done comparing himself to Julian Assange
Should unban him from the board while Oliver's form sucks and ban him again if it picks up.

I feel...

Brown should start and play a full game, they just brought Tholstrup in so I would rather they just don't drop him after 1 game (though they did before) maybe put him in as sub.

If Lever comes in they will drop Tomlinson who I thought did ok.

Maybe Bowey will go out and Andy comes in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back