Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a feckless, clueless, hopeless knob of a coach we have. Screws the debut of a club legend's son by naming him as a sub and then only giving him five minutes... then drops him entirely. Shows to respect... deserves no respect. This club is f**ked.
The Trac thing put me on the edge, this has tipped me over. Hope they get absolutely pummelled until that joke of a coach is out of a gig. Livid.

Bloody fascist mods around here!
Shocked Family Feud GIF by ABC Network

Lmao @ keeping Fritsch/Oliver & Petty and dropping Brown.

Brown probably did more to win us the match last week in his 5 minutes than the other 3 combined.

Playing 6 KPBs is also comical but it is probably because we can’t play anymore up forward than we already are at Casey so have to keep them in the 1s.

But also, **** the selection committee for dropping Brown. On for 5 minutes, makes a probably match saving tackle, dropped the next week. **** off. There's plenty of campaigners coasting in the team who deserve a dropping, not a 1st gamer who didn't do anything wrong (admittedly with minimal time to **** up).

**** these campaigner*

AMW or Woey being sub would be awful but it’ll happen. Not sure how we expect woey to develop when he’s sub every flipping week.
Sub will be Woey based off what I'm hearing (same person said Brown last week).

Top-tier respect shown to our father-son picks. Real culture building stuff.

would you guys rather have brown play 5 minutes again or get a full game in the vfl? I agree to an extend with the frustration at woewodin being sub but it’s obviously a role he has agreed to and is used to.

i feel like our diabolical key position player selection is a bigger issue.

at least levers back. lions by 60 instead of 80

would you guys rather have brown play 5 minutes again or get a full game in the vfl? I agree to an extend with the frustration at woewodin being sub but it’s obviously a role he has agreed to and is used to.

i feel like our diabolical key position player selection is a bigger issue.

at least levers back. lions by 60 instead of 80
He can play a full game in the AFL in place of one of the litany of players who are coasting on their past performances.

Give me a kid who cracks in over any of the rubbish Oliver, Fritsch and Petty have dished up recently.

To top it off we have my 2 most despised umpires.
Umpires
Matt Stevic (9), Nathan Williamson (22)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a feckless, clueless, hopeless knob of a coach we have. Screws the debut of a club legend's son by naming him as a sub and then only giving him five minutes... then drops him entirely. Shows to respect... deserves no respect. This club is f**ked.
Masterful understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back