Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we gon get pumped, desperately trying to organise plans for Friday so I’m not stuck doing nothing and will inevitably watch it.

In case that happens, anyone got any movie recommendations?

I’m getting blind with my best mate whilst the better half is out and will be able to avoid this massacre.

Didn’t even know the game was on Friday until my mate pointed it out. The club has broken my spirit.

****ing joke of a club dropping Brown whilst Petty is still running around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m getting blind with my best mate whilst the better half is out and will be able to avoid this massacre.

Didn’t even know the game was on Friday until my mate pointed it out. The club has broken my spirit.

****ing joke of a club dropping Brown whilst Petty is still running around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good for you. I abstained from booze in 2010, almost a decade and a half sober.

This is what this has become.. who did it better? May or this bloke?

Shiba Inu What GIF by BuzzFeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How wrong it is to see that dropping from a mile off, i would have thought being the sub for most of the game would have helped his case... but nah

From the presser don't be surprised if Brown is dropped and AMW is a straight swap at sub.

The way he talked about Brown it sounded like he won't be playing. Paraphrasing : "We've given him a taste" "things to work on for the AFL game" etc etc.
🎓

Now for AMW to be sub for bonus points.

Meanwhile Goody gets to trot out the "we debuted more players this year than x other clubs" at the AGM and act like hes a ****ing hero. 10 minute games as sub does nothing for them you w***er.

Last edited:
🎓

Now for AMW to be sub for bonus points.

Meanwhile Goody gets to trot out the "we debuted more players this year than x other clubs" at the AGM and act like hes a ****ing hero. 10 minute games as sub does nothing for them you w***er.

He is dumb as **** because if he ACTUALLY committed to playing kids this year he'd win back a lot of goodwill, and he'd be able to spin poor results on playing an incredibly young team. Doing this sort of stuff though is just cringe and everyone sees it for what it is, which is a very selfish coach.

He is dumb as **** because if he ACTUALLY committed to playing kids this year he'd win back a lot of goodwill, and he'd be able to spin poor results on playing an incredibly young team. Doing this sort of stuff though is just cringe and everyone sees it for what it is, which is a very selfish coach.
Go outside and punch a truck for me mate.

Nah, when I did stuff like that in 2018 I actually cared.

Much worse for the club now that me and thousands of other supporters don't care, and don't really feel any connection to the current group at the club either.
I said to punch a truck for me not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back