Preview Changes/Preview – Round 17 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Goodwin's hand might finally be forced on Petty.

Give Jefferson a go and let Brown play for more than the time it takes me to microwave leftover pizza. Besides that, meh.

Have at it.

We’re playing too many kids and it’s meant that we can’t run out games. Could really stuff our premiership chances.

Out: JVR, McVee, Windsor, Tholstrup, Woewodin, K Brown, Turner
In: Salem, Spargo, Hunter, Billings, Schache, Fullarton, BBB

I really want to see Petty back in the backline long term so I'd drop Tomo and play Petty back if he's not injured.

Disco isn't showing enough forward. Took some marks up the ground but didn't do that goal kicking thing.

I don't see the point of having Brown in and not using him, and I love Bowser who I think would make more of an impact as sub.

I'm officially off the sparrow train.

Out: Tomo, Sparrow, Disco

In: Jefferson, McAdam, Bowey (sub)

What id realistically like to see:

In: Jefferson to debut, Brown, Bowey

Out: Petty, Sparrow, Woewodin

What Goody will likely do:

Salem in for AMW

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Play the kids. Give Petty a rest FFS. Cost us the game with his 0.4 BS. Give Jeffe a go.

Windsor needs a rest too. Looked cooked weeks ago but Goofy is running him into the ground. Rest him and i don't know, is Hunter available? Maybe try Woey on the wing? Give Browny a full game. Send Sparrow or Chandler to Casey. Both really don't do much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re playing too many kids and it’s meant that we can’t run out games. Could really stuff our premiership chances.

Out: JVR, McVee, Windsor, Tholstrup, Woewodin, K Brown, Turner
In: Salem, Spargo, Hunter, Billings, Schache, Fullarton, BBB
Where actually is Spargo? I legit forgot that campaigner existed

I really want to see Petty back in the backline long term so I'd drop Tomo and play Petty back if he's not injured.

Disco isn't showing enough forward. Took some marks up the ground but didn't do that goal kicking thing.

I don't see the point of having Brown in and not using him, and I love Bowser who I think would make more of an impact as sub.

I'm officially off the sparrow train.

Out: Tomo, Sparrow, Disco

In: Jefferson, McAdam, Bowey (sub)

Turner ‘didn’t do that goal kicking thing’ except for when he did kick a goal? Also set up some other scoring chains with good marks + quick decision making.

Not sure what else you expect from a forward with such little experience…

Unless someone is injured or Petty gets a week (don't know ), apart from salem back in would not be surprised if there is no change . No one at Casey is screaming pick me over the incumbents .

It won't happen, but a bit of a semi-realistic 'if only' lot of changes post-Casey game...

OUT: Petty, Fritsch, K.Brown
IN: Jeffo, McAdam, Salem

Could probably add Tomlinson for Bowey if he's right to go.

The Salem/Brown bit is the semi-realistic bit obviously. Don't expect the other things to happen.

Pack Petty off to get his foot fixed for next year. Send Fritsch to Casey until he learns to either stop burning team mates or actually kick straight.

Sparrow can be sub.

It won't happen, but a bit of a semi-realistic 'if only' lot of changes post-Casey game...

OUT: Petty, Fritsch, K.Brown
IN: Jeffo, McAdam, Salem

Could probably add Tomlinson for Bowey if he's right to go.

The Salem/Brown bit is the semi-realistic bit obviously. Don't expect the other things to happen.

Pack Petty off to get his foot fixed for next year. Send Fritsch to Casey until he learns to either stop burning team mates or actually kick straight.

Sparrow can be sub.
I've been as hard on Fritsch as most others, but he played a role on Andrews on Friday and kept him to his third lowest possession count for the year. He was crap with ball in hand, but did his job otherwise.

Not a fan of dropping Brown for no real reason either. Played for Casey yesterday (and did well), so match fitness won't be an issue.

But yeah, otherwise would like to see Jefferson and McAdam. Couldn't really care less whether Salem plays or not.

I've been as hard on Fritsch as most others, but he played a role on Andrews on Friday and kept him to his third lowest possession count for the year. He was crap with ball in hand, but did his job otherwise.

Not a fan of dropping Brown for no real reason either. Played for Casey yesterday (and did well), so match fitness won't be an issue.

But yeah, otherwise would like to see Jefferson and McAdam. Couldn't really care less whether Salem plays or not.

Not buying that with Fritsch tbh. He's supposed to be our best finisher and goal kicker, having him play a 'defensive role' just shows he shouldn't be in the team IMO. Burns team mates too often, which sometimes you forgive because he finishes the work, but his kicking is shot atm so he's just burning them for no reward. Get him out to sort his kicking and learn to tackle.

I would like to keep Brown in, something there with him, but I'm expecting him to be dropped by Goody given Salem and Bowey could both be options and Brown was out until Bowey missed. The Salem part is me assuming Goody brings him straight back in.

Wouldn't be against dropping Chandler for McAdam tbh. Have to switch some roles around, but could work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back