Preview Changes R16 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Bont is less than 50% chance to play according to Bevo. I haven't heard that out of his mouth, just referring to a Tweet I saw.
Bev said in his press conference this morning that he is above 50% chance to play but won't be outdoors training and will have a test inside instead so we won't know until tomorrow.

Bev said in his press conference this morning that he is above 50% chance to play but won't be outdoors training and will have a test inside instead so we won't know until tomorrow.
A double positive here too.

"More than above".

Is that extra confident with the use of the second positive? Unnecessary but at the same time mysterious.

Make Bont the super sub.

If we are 10 goals up he can keep the vest on. If we are struggling to beat them he comes on and carries the side on his back again (gingerly this time).

He also spoke alot about Darwinisms in the team Selection when talking about the talls. Philosophical Bev is up and about again.
Did anyone point out that the dinosaurs all died out and were replaced by the faster, nimbler more adaptive types?

He also spoke alot about Darwinisms in the team Selection when talking about the talls. Philosophical Bev is up and about again.
Could he recycle the 2016 theme? That worked well and not many of them would have heard it

Best case scenario Naughton plays back.

Worst case 4 headed monster.

Middling case Lobb is the sub.

Bevo sacked case Lobb as KPD.

I understand Lobb played alright the last gane but you don't ruin your entire structure to fit in a 200cm+ below average player with zero upside.

Best case scenario Naughton plays back.

Worst case 4 headed monster.

Middling case Lobb is the sub.

Bevo sacked case Lobb as KPD.

I understand Lobb played alright the last gane but you don't ruin your entire structure to fit in a 200cm+ below average player with zero upside.
Lobb and Naughton push up the ground. Any of the 4 (or English) drop back as needed. Sub a tall out for Baker/Freijah/the sub if not working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such as Blue whales, Hippos and Elephants?
Yep. Them too.
World population of Blue Whales 10,000-25,00 ENDANGERED
World population of Hippopotamuses 130,000-150,000 VULNERABLE
World population of Elephants 450,000 VULNERABLE

World Population of rats - uncountable but in the many billions (2 billion in China alone) PEST
World population of humans - 8 billion PEST

Last edited:
Yep. Them too.

World Population of rats - uncountable but in the many billions (2 billion in China alone) PEST
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Yep. Them too.

When science advances to enable brain controlling technology I’d like to propose an AFL game where you control a team of rats and I’ll control a team of elephants.

I’ve already started drawing up some strategies and the ruck contests are going to be a joy to behold.

Why the **** is Bevo trying to squeeze Lobb intot the team. Buku and Buss are our future and should be preferenced for game where North have only one dominant aerial threat who can be taken by Jones.

Why are we making space in the backline for Lobb who seems like a decent guy but who has turned in some of the shittest performances in a bulldogs jumper.

Why the **** is Bevo trying to squeeze Lobb intot the team. Buku and Buss are our future and should be preferenced for game where North have only one dominant aerial threat who can be taken by Jones.

Why are we making space in the backline for Lobb who seems like a decent guy but who has turned in some of the shittest performances in a bulldogs jumper.
He explained himself in the presser. You cannot drop people after being in the votes the week before. The message that sends would be horrific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back