Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Emmett will come in and be furious. Actually a decent in tbh.

Midfield and forwards have to help the defence as much as possible
It is going to be a very physical game so his aggression would be welcome, but I suspect the sub is between him and Aish.

It wouldn't surprise me if Aish gets the nod due to his versatility and Tom the sub.

If Tom is the sub he will be manic when he comes on.

Mick has apparently said that "Fremantle need to win this to show they are the real deal".
the media says that about Freo every week! if we beat West Coast today, they will claim we have proven nothing, so will have to beat GWS to "be the real deal". Port win last night and they are suddenly GF favourites, and Hinkley is Coach of the Year.

the media says that about Freo every week! if we beat West Coast today, they will claim we have proven nothing, so will have to beat GWS to "be the real deal". Port win last night and they are suddenly GF favourites, and Hinkley is Coach of the Year.
I don’t think beating the toast this season is any sort of “real deal” test. However, I do agree Freo needs to win today to show that they’re serious this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The demoralisation is very deep!
...and just because Schofield and the West Awful are trying to talk them up doesnt change that.
And anyway theyre keener on the Wooden Spoon than beating us!
Theyre a Cargo Cult desperately waiting for another HR and Handout picks!
I was wrong...a bit
They tried harder than I thought they would...
They're still a cargo cult.
The poor deluded Harleyistas next to us reckon they were stiffed by the umps...again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back