Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs Bulldogs + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did WAFL ever fix the rule where the sub can't play WAFL?

Think they did right?

So technically the sub could play a quarter and then play WAFL tomorrow

When’s the last time we won a standalone Friday night game? Or even Thursday night game?
Through distinct lack of standalone Friday/Thursday games, I reckon Thursday night against the Pies in 2015.

After saying I think it will be NOD I actually think it would be pretty poor to play him. Club obviously knows more but he was short of a run before the chest infection so I can’t imagine what it’s like now. What if we cop an injury early?

Hope it’s Ras

When’s the last time we won a standalone Friday night game? Or even Thursday night game?

Through distinct lack of standalone Friday/Thursday games, I reckon Thursday night against the Pies in 2015.
and unless I’m forgetting a Friday night win, I think the Pies in the 2014 season opener might have been the last standalone Friday win

This game is going to be one spicy meatball with obvious disdain for Lobb, the Ryan thing, elim final win and being a Friday night game that sends one team to 2-4. I have a dinner so miss the whole game basically. Anyone going needs to make serious noise
This is what pubs are invented for, have dinner and watch the game

After saying I think it will be NOD I actually think it would be pretty poor to play him. Club obviously knows more but he was short of a run before the chest infection so I can’t imagine what it’s like now. What if we cop an injury early?

Hope it’s Ras

I had a chest infection last year

Took me ages to recover and I usually recover quickly

I'm still ******* angry about Perth of all clubs doing that, it was a complete hatchet job on a 19 year old kid by 47 when Bennell was killing them. I am definitely impressed by the head on his shoulders just shaking it off and not letting it get to him. I'm hoping Ras finally isnt tagged this week and I can watch and judge him and Worner (if he's playing) fairly because I do not rate Worner's kicking in the slightest
Maybe Freo asked them to tag Erasmus for his development?

Trending in Australia twitter Rory Lobb lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-20-21-27-57-35_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-20-21-27-57-35_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 222

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ras makes sub this will make me feel totally happy with selection this week.
NOD to build his fitness back via WAFL.

I want Ras to sub from the emergencies listed

However Wilson was clearly best on for Peel last weekend

No, has been a shinking ship for so long.The only good thing about being relegated is the people have destroyed my club must go.
Hope they take 95% of the squad with them.
Shinking = sinking.
To think A long time ago I could spell and type correctly.
Queens Park? Are you referring to Queens Park in Scotland or Queens Park Rangers in the English league?

If it's QPR then yeah I hope they are stabilised

He is a beast of a ball winner who can play forward with exceptional agility and running capacity. He will fill out and be like Patrick Cripps, except he can run from the start.
I hope that Erasmus turns out fine.

If he becomes a solid inside mid then that's fine.

Again, my standard's are different. If he becomes a solid midfielder that can play both inside and outside mid and can still get 20-25 disposals a game, then that's fine.

Erasmus is only a 2nd year player. So I am not expecting a lot this season, even if he plays 5-10 games this season

🤔 Freomaniac….where u at?

Total guess but I’ll go with 2015?
Yeah I'm here....
Last year, you thumped North on a Friday night at home I believe.

Dogs coming off a six day break in a wet slog, their second consecutive away game. Must win game I think.
Yes it was last season. I say that game.... Take away cam Zuhars 2 goals out of North Melbourne kangaroos 3 goals, they were bad.

Also before that yes freo1997 our last Friday night game was 2016 vs the cats. Which we lost.

Our last win on a Friday night was back in 2015 I think.

Sad that from 2017- mid 2022 that even Gold coast had a Friday night game before Freo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back