Prediction Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

They made the correct call, you don't change a team that won like they did two weeks ago, you just don't change it. Johnson back in as what I assume will be the sub is a good call, he'll be fresh as a daisy when he comes in and can run circles around the Bulldogs midfield.

They made the correct call, you don't change a team that won like they did two weeks ago, you just don't change it. Johnson back in as what I assume will be the sub is a good call, he'll be fresh as a daisy when he comes in and can run circles around the Bulldogs midfield.
…and break tackles later in the game.

Bulldogs changes -

In: Anthony Scott, Ed Richards, Cody Weightman
Out: Alex Keath (Hamstring), Riley Garcia (Omitted), Lachie McNeil (Omitted
does that mean they didn't replace Keath as a tall back?

EDIT: so they have 2 tall backs in Jones and O'Connell. 3rd tall is 191cm. One of Jackson, Amiss, or Kuhuna are going to have quite a height advantage.

Last edited:
I think Johnno will come in with Sturt to Sub.
Could Johnno do a run with role on the Bont??
I'm giving this zero chance. Sturt will not be the sub. Why? Because JL specifically said they want to minimise change to the forward line. Lo and behold it functioned the best it has all year with both Jackson and Sturt in there. This set up must be preserved with, it's the best we have.

Either Johnson or Banners will be sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at that bench I really do think Bailey is the best fit for sub

Ducks for cover
life of brian monthy python GIF

Wagner stiff that peel had a bye last week needs a full game this week hopefully Johno can start and shut his doubters up
Who would you replace out of the 22 to start MJ? Personally I can only think of Jaeger, and he's been good recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back