Prediction Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

So much for the 'Johnson osteitis pubis' rumours.

No way Sturt should be sub. He needs a fair crack at being the forward he promises he can be and playing the role of opening up our forward line with his run/leading/straight kicking. He could be the forward alchemist. We won't know if we don't try. A weak Bulldogs defence is the perfect follow-on after the Dees riot.

So much for the 'Johnson osteitis pubis' rumours.

No way Sturt should be sub. He needs a fair crack at being the forward he promises he can be and playing the role of opening up our forward line with his run/leading/straight kicking. He could be the forward alchemist. We won't know if we don't try. A weak Bulldogs defence is the perfect follow-on after the Dees riot.
Plenty of players play through it

Longmuir just on 6PR commented that this forward set up is the preferred and the strongest they’ve fielded.
So Sturt must have been in the grand plan, he just needed to come on at Peel and earn his way in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
a confident Sturt can be a weapon the opposition isn't concerned about, until...

Don’t like us getting too cocky about this one. Dogs with Libba, Pretender Weigtman and Lobbster with a point to prove will come at us haaaarrrd I reckon.

Plus Brett “I like to ruin 2013 GFs” Rosebury will be officiating.

Don’t like us getting too cocky about this one. Dogs with Libba, Pretender Weigtman and Lobbster with a point to prove will come at us haaaarrrd I reckon.

And that maggot Williamson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d actually be interested to know the full changes since we played them earlier in the year. Bit of quality back for us too like Amiss and Swit.

I’d actually be interested to know the full changes since we played them earlier in the year. Bit of quality back for us too like Amiss and Swit.
For them:

Out: Johannisen, Harmes, Naughton, Darcy, Garcia
In: Ugle-Hagan, Liberatore, Freijah, Sanders, Scott

For us:

In: Amiss, Sturt, Switkowski
Out: Voss, Emmett, Simpson

May have missed a change here or there.

I don't think I'm cocky, but puzzled as to why the market/media believes we will be easily beaten

For them:

Out: Johannisen, Harmes, Naughton, Darcy, Garcia
In: Ugle-Hagan, Liberatore, Freijah, Sanders, Scott

For us:

In: Amiss, Sturt, Switkowski
Out: Voss, Emmett, Simpson

May have missed a change here or there.
would you include Weightman? he didn't play for very long. I didn't realise they had Naughton in that game, and Darcy is a big out.

Darcy is the biggest out?

BEST
Fremantle:
Serong, Fyfe, Pearce, Treacy, Aish, Brayshaw, Young
Western Bulldogs: Dale, Darcy, Treloar, Jones, Richards, English

Keen for this game though all things considered, Bulldogs are ripe for the picking and we should be taking care of them fairly comfortably, I could very well be wrong though.

Let's not make Sturt our whipping boy.

We all have high expectations of him but we need to cool our jets.

He's better than Emmett as a forward leading option, mark, tackle, chase and kick on goal.

He's no Amiss nor should he be compared.

Let's not overhype the kid and see him as a genuine upgrade on Emmett.

No offence to Emmet.

Let's not make Sturt our whipping boy.

We all have high expectations of him but we need to cool our jets.

He's better than Emmett as a forward leading option, mark, tackle, chase and kick on goal.

He's no Amiss nor should he be compared.

Let's not overhype the kid and see him as a genuine upgrade on Emmett.

No offence to Emmet.
I don't think we should have any whipping boys and believe that our players can only play to their abilities, or we might as well wat Robot Wars or look forward to a future of AI players.

I don't see him as an upgrade on anybody - he's just a skinny kid who plays with his heart

Libba not back to his best yet and Weightman will be proppy. Lobster would be in the twos if not for injuries and could be in our best players.

I’m think we are better on paper but the bye hanging over our head could be trouble. We beat ourselves we’ll win.

The AFL is so dumb, we should have played Port this weekend on Thursday night since we are both coming off the bye. Port plays GWS and Freo v Bulldogs in the last round. Straight swaps and it prevents the bye giving a perceived advantage. Or the most important thing over equality, the AFL could have just made more money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back