Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ out, Williams in - non-negotiable
Roughead out, Roberts in - non-negotiable
Honeychurch out, Libba in
Suckling out, Webb or M Boyd in
Dickson out, T Boyd in

Last edited:
I'd say Jarryd Roughead definitely keeps his spot.

Roughy out twice - I like the message you are sending.

Give me some Lipinski. I know nothing about him but I like his name and he barracks for the dogs. And the Polish had a really shitty time in the late 30's and 40's - but that's a completely different story.

Lipinski for Dickson.
Williams for Suckling.
Webb for Honeychurch.
T.Boyd or Roberts for Roughhead.

Wallis might need a rest too if he's sore. Coming back from 12 months out takes it toll. Only 13 touches, 1 tackle today.

Obviously a lot rides on tomorrow's VFL match and who ends up playing well/staying fit. I've got 6 outs this week with guys who've been down in form for too long. Suckling, Stringer, Honeychurch, Roughead, Dickson and JJ. Roughy will need to stay in if Boyd doesn't get up but can we please stop playing him in defense. That should only be used as a last resort option, Roberts needs to come back into the team.

B: Morris Roberts Wood
HB: Biggs Cordy Murphy

R: Campbell Bontempelli Dahlhaus
C: Daniel Liberatore Macrae

HF: Wallis Redpath Hunter
F: Picken T. Boyd C.Smith

I: Williams McLean Dale Webb

Out: Suckling, Stringer, Honeychurch, Roughead, Dickson, Johannisen
In: Roberts, Liberatore, T.Boyd, C.Smith, Williams, Webb

That's the team I'd probably be going with at this stage, Matthew Boyd has to be a chance if he plays well again and Lipinski will be an option if he looks ready. Not many natural forwards in our side. I'd like to see Williams and Webb get extended time in the team. We're lacking players who can use the ball by foot, these two can do that. May as well give them some time to find their feet.

Got a bit of a love-hate with Suckling at the moment. Thought he was one of our better few the other week but most of the year I've been pretty unimpressed with his form. Was really average for most of today, not sure half back is his position. JJ, Stringer and Dickson are some of the most important players on our team but all are so far out of form that they are a liability. If Stringer stays in he has to play significant time in the midfield, he is just lost up forward.

Out - Dickson, Honeychurch, Suckling.

In - Libba, Clay Smith, Roberts (really lack a defender and Roughead isn't one)

Roughead to play forward. I assume since he's on restrictive minutes tomorrow Boyd won't be playing. Stringer more minutes in the midfield. In the first quarter I liked Dale running out of the backline a bit, wouldn't mind seeing it again.

EDIT: Forgot about Libba.

Last edited:
In Boyd
Out Campbell
Too slow and too many hitouts to the opposition

Out Dickson
In Webb
I stood up for dickson earlier in the week but admittedly he's probably gone

Out Honeychurch
In Lipinski
Honey is the definition of a VFL player

Out Stringer
In Collins
Stringer looked like he didn't give two hoots for 3 quarters. Back to vfl until he can prove he wants to play afl.

Out Dahlhaus
In Smith
Because you know he'll give 100% and Dahl looks like he's running up and down on the spot and can't kick over a jam jar.

B: Johannisen Collins Morris
HB: Wood Cordy Murphy
C: Hunter Wallis Macrae
HF: Daniel Boyd Suckling
F: Picken Redpath Smith
FOL: Roughead Bontempelli Maclean
INT: Biggs Lipinski Dale Webb

I feel better now....

Out BEVO

That was the most arrogant coaching displays I have seen in 40 years

To let Gaff walk around by himself for 3 qrts was just wrong....live by the sword die by it...........

Roughead --RUCK OR OUT
PLAY a man Back for the over the back 42 goals from marks over the top this year imagine Adelaide lol shit ....please no more.
Suckling -no right side they have figured him out ---DROP YOUR LOVE CHILD LUKE
Honeychurch -sorry not up to it and didn't deserve his spot this week but we have 2 week policy ARROGANT
FORWARDS LEAD AT THE BALL---not one today we where just lucky with our goals
BIGGS_OUT GO AND PLAY SECONDS is so out of form it hurts
MORRIS-My fav player over 12 years its over fumbles cant one grab
DIXON-Tries to cheat looking for easy goal

OUT:
Honey
Biggs
Suckling
Morris
Dixon
Campbell

Inn:
Webb
Boyd
Williams
Roberts
Boyd
Smith

B: Johannisen Roberts Boyd
HF: Mclean Boyd Stringer
F: Picken Redpath Dalhouse
FOL: Roughead Bontempelli Webb
INT: Williams Dale Daniel smith

NOW GO FLY THE FLAGGGG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out BEVO

To let Gaff walk around by himself for 3 qrts was just wrong....live by the sword die by it...........

Roughead --RUCK OR OUT
PLAY a man Back for the over the back 42 goals from marks over the top this year imagine Adelaide lol shit ....please no more.
Honeychurch -sorry not up to it and didn't deserve his spot this week but we have 2 week policy ARROGANT

OUT:
Honey
Biggs
Suckling
Morris
Dixon
Campbell

Inn:
Webb
Boyd
Williams
Roberts
Boyd
Smith

NOW GO FLY THE FLAGGGG

I agree with what you opened with about bevo. It's funny, he was saying he will learn from not tagging Dangerfield from when we played them, we let gaff run around unchecked all game. I am baffled with our coaching this year

Obviously a lot rides on tomorrow's VFL match and who ends up playing well/staying fit. I've got 6 outs this week with guys who've been down in form for too long. Suckling, Stringer, Honeychurch, Roughead, Dickson and JJ. Roughy will need to stay in if Boyd doesn't get up but can we please stop playing him in defense. That should only be used as a last resort option, Roberts needs to come back into the team.

B: Morris Roberts Wood
HB: Biggs Cordy Murphy

R: Campbell Bontempelli Dahlhaus
C: Daniel Liberatore Macrae

HF: Wallis Redpath Hunter
F: Picken T. Boyd C.Smith

I: Williams McLean Dale Webb

Out: Suckling, Stringer, Honeychurch, Roughead, Dickson, Johannisen
In: Roberts, Liberatore, T.Boyd, C.Smith, Williams, Webb

That's the team I'd probably be going with at this stage, Matthew Boyd has to be a chance if he plays well again and Lipinski will be an option if he looks ready. Not many natural forwards in our side. I'd like to see Williams and Webb get extended time in the team. We're lacking players who can use the ball by foot, these two can do that. May as well give them some time to find their feet.

Got a bit of a love-hate with Suckling at the moment. Thought he was one of our better few the other week but most of the year I've been pretty unimpressed with his form. Was really average for most of today, not sure half back is his position. JJ, Stringer and Dickson are some of the most important players on our team but all are so far out of form that they are a liability. If Stringer stays in he has to play significant time in the midfield, he is just lost up forward.
Our midfield is why our forwardline isn't working

The forwards have no direction when our midfield constantly pissfarts around with it

Out BEVO

Roughead --RUCK OR OUT

OUT:
Honey
Biggs
Suckling
Morris
Dixon
Campbell

Inn:
Webb
Boyd
Williams
Roberts
Boyd
Smith

NOW GO FLY THE FLAGGGG
Agree with most your in and outs but dont think Moz goes. With Adams injured we cant afford to lose him down back. Not playing as well as can but defensively one on one still one of our betted kpd.
And dont agree with biggs being dropped. Has been good since last stint in vfl. And i think in our top 5 today. I would drop JJ over biggs.
Maybe a couple of weeks break for JJ in vfl could help him.

Very contentious call here I know but how about we send Bob, Moz and Moyd to the ressies to help give the young ones some games.
Travis Cloke, Matt Suckling, Stewart Crameri, Tory Dickson never to be seen again
Make sure we play all our promising young half forward/mid/half backs as much as possible- (Patrick Lipinski, Fergus Greene, Josh Dunkley, Bailey Williams, Toby McLean, Lukas Webb, Declan Hamilton, Bailey Dale, Caleb Daniel, Marcus Bontempelli, Mitch Honeychurch).
Need a really good young spine of five players and a bit of depth (English, Cordy, Young, Boyd, Adams, Collins)- blood them together and watch them grow.
Then we need our middle aged players in their prime to fill in the gaps. (Wallis, Dahlhaus, Hunter, Stringer, Wood, Macrae, Smith, Campbell, Roberts, Liberatore, Roughead, Biggs, Adams, Picken, Johannisen, Redpath, Jong)

Waiting til after VFL for changes, but why did we ever drop Roberts anyway. Didn't think he did anything wrong.
Bailey Williams please play the game of your life, so we can piss Suckling off.

FB: Easton Wood, Kieran Collins, Shane Biggs
HB: Bailey Williams, Zaine Cordy, Lukas Webb
C: Declan Hamilton, Mitch Wallis, Toby McLean
HF: Patrick Lipinski, Lewis Young, Bailey Dale
FF: Mitch Honeychurch, Tom Boyd, Caleb Daniel
FOL: Tim English, Marcus Bontempelli, Luke Dahlhaus
INT: Fletcher Roberts, Jack Macrae, Lachie Hunter, Jack Redpath

With this team we have a lot of young classy players which is very exciting
A very young spine who are all in good form. Can all develop together into a real force in the future
Wood, Biggs, Wallis, Dahlhaus, Roberts, Macrae, Hunter and Redpath the only players over 22 offering anything at the moment

Significant Omissions (not injured players)
Jake Stringer- form not up to scratch
Jason Johannisen- cant handle the inevitable tag
Tom Liberatore- been down all season- corky last week. Has to come back through the VFL
Matthew Suckling- kicking his only weapon, and its not even really a weapon. A bit like a butter knife
Clay Smith- been OK, needs to knock the door down
Tom Campbell- had a cracker against norf. However, he is too slow and I would rather watch English develop
Matthew Boyd, Dale Morris, Robert Murphy- hard call, but gotta play the kids. All look a bit off the pace which is not a good sign
Jordan Roughead- not one of my favourite people right now- lets just leave it at that
Liam Picken- been a bit off this year. Go back to VFL and demand a recall thankyou
Tory Dickson- please offer something or we wont offer you anything either. Works both ways

upload_2017-7-1_21-41-41.png

I'll get reemed out for the Dickson call but let's be honest not much is working at the moment so why not try things. Picken needs a spell and I've been calling for it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back