Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: McKercher (even if pulls up fine, don’t break the kid), Stephens (done)

In: Phillips, Bergman

Keep Corr because we need continuity of play with the key talls. Some bad moments but hopefully less finger pointing the more they play.

Would love McDonald dropped but be realistic. Tucker exceptionally lucky.

Smashed in the inside so bring Phillips in. Jig the side around to get some aerial work on the wing (Bergman), need to work a few spots around. Laz back to sub - not bad but not enough to stay in the 22.
Bergman?

Miller was walking around the quarter time huddles at Arden Street in a long sleeve T and Birkenstocks chewing on lollies

- could be wrong, but I don't think he's in the running for next week

In don’t care
Out don’t care
4-6 years of rebuilding for this
Think zurhaar will go end of year
Don’t think LDU will be in a rush to extend past 2025
Surely a journo keen to start the talk on our future in comp
It’s grim
if you don't care, then ..... don't care, and spare the rest of us

Extremely challenging timeslot. Wipes out half of Sunday and a post 9:30 plus home time for Country Folks

When the Couch, is just there at 3:58-4:30pm
Fixed that for you.

I’ll be there. Home by 10pm with the scarf out the window.

Seriously stop posting if you’re gonna keep at it with this. We aren’t gonna fold ffs.
if crowds and ratings fall off a cliff somebody going to discuss it
Let alone if out of contract players don’t stick around
Harley Reid ripping it up now just to rub it in
All we are looking for is hope
Ffs, and we seemingly have none

In don’t care
Out don’t care
4-6 years of rebuilding for this
Think zurhaar will go end of year
Don’t think LDU will be in a rush to extend past 2025
It’s grim
Wouldn't be surprised if Luke asked to be traded, certainly doesn't look impressed or invested ATM.

We have no ratings. We have small crowds even when we’re winning. There is hope: Sheezel, Wardlaw, Curtis, Ford, Powell, Xerri, Duursma, McKercher to name a few.

You barrack for the North Melbourne football club, yes? And you’re worried about how others perceive us? Get a grip man.

Here's the chance for some players to gain some form/confidence. It'll be unfair to drop Sellers - he was never going to have a chance against Geelong. Let him have a go against the 15th ranked team. Same with Lazarro and Phillips. Give them a chance.

Zurhaar in if fit. But he has to be better. Need to see manic tackling and using his physicality in the middle.

In: Phillips, Zurhaar
Out: McKercher, Stephens

I can't see Clarkson making more changes than that. McDonald and Simpkin should be put on notice that the captaincy does not guarantee selection.

Lose to Hawthorn and the spoon will be ours. So if that happens, we need to demand some hard calls against Adelaide.

First game of the season.

No changes
A statement needs to be made and enough with backing in senior players that are providing nothing.

Send the message and send it loud. Both Captains should be under the gun and would love to see Clarko make the call.

Time to shake shit up because at the moment there are a lot of North Melbourne footballers who feel safe and comfortable that they will get games regardless of performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speak for yourself.

Nothing was ever going to stop a 10 goal thumping

Every one knew it was coming

A few ins and outs and this weekly hand wringing about tweaking the edges to do what?

Half the team has to go.

Stop wasting your time every week

Now where’s the remote?

Farmer Wants a Wife starts tonight
Farmer Wants A Root must watch for my missus.

Here's the chance for some players to gain some form/confidence. It'll be unfair to drop Sellers - he was never going to have a chance against Geelong. Let him have a go against the 15th ranked team. Same with Lazarro and Phillips. Give them a chance.

Zurhaar in if fit. But he has to be better. Need to see manic tackling and using his physicality in the middle.

In: Phillips, Zurhaar
Out: McKercher, Stephens

I can't see Clarkson making more changes than that. McDonald and Simpkin should be put on notice that the captaincy does not guarantee selection.

Lose to Hawthorn and the spoon will be ours. So if that happens, we need to demand some hard calls against Adelaide.
Lose to Hawthorn and it is still R6. Last I checked the spoon isn’t given out a quarter of the way through the season. i

Hay good for you at least didn’t say I was off to the movies like the other excuse makers that don’t turn up to Home games.
I will be supporting my club.

To be fair I am watching Star Wars 4K on May 4th instead of watching us play St.Kilda so there’s that. I am struggling for motivation this year, particularly when competing events are on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s grim
Cowro will be all over it when the time is right.

As bad as we are and have been, I've still got faith like everyone else here but something has to give

A statement needs to be made and enough with backing in senior players that are providing nothing.

Send the message and send it loud. Both Captains should be under the gun and would love to see Clarko make the call.

Time to shake s**t up because at the moment there are a lot of North Melbourne footballers who feel safe and comfortable that they will get games regardless of performance.
Clarkson won’t as he won’t drop one his mates sons plus all other boys clubs members will order Clarkson not too.
2 Changers
Mckercher injuired
Sellers unfortunately dropped
Zuhaar-in his last year at the club.
Sheila-Sub

Lose to Hawthorn and it is still R6. Last I checked the spoon isn’t given out a quarter of the way through the season. i
Yes you're right but the confidence will be further shot if we lose to Hawthorn. Realistically the spoon will be between Eagles, Hawks and us. Losing to Hawthorn has a doubling of the effect on percentage, so it makes it even harder to catch them.

True but it means we'd probably need to win at least 4, maybe 5 of our last 17 games to avoid finishing last (Haw/Adelaide and W.C probably win 3 each). So hard to picture when we have only won 12 of 90

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Sun 21 April 4:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back