Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure who is available etc but for me the following are on the chopping block:

Shiels - was really poor today, been so for a few weeks, not sure his position either, no contract
Hansen Jnr - better in some ways today, but still looks miles off it and the contract won’t be on the table
Philips - doesn’t add anything to the midfield and doesn’t have what we need, again, surprised if there is another contract
Teakle - poor 2 weeks, but may be kept for structure

Having said that, expect Tucker to miss so that’s one out.

Colby and Fisher the only 2 to come back, maybe Ford or Pink pending VFL form. So a few lucky boys.

Nobody in the Seconds really put their hands up out side of Bergman & Greenwood

Hoping that Colby all three that were out injured are good to go out next.

Outs, RHJ, Shields and unfortunately WilPil, Tucker may get rubbed out

Phillips and teakle stay. Teakle just got the fact that he can chop hit in the ruck, that we don’t have larkey rucking lol.

Phillips to wear down the oppo mids. Although poor disposal sometimes today, his defensive pressure with tackling CBA’s is needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will win this.

Our midfield setup needs to establish connection with our forwards.

That’s literally all we need. So much is going right but connection with forwards is the main thing we need to fix.
If we could capitalise on the amount of ball we get and our clearances, stupid brain fades from the likes of Corr and horrible umpiring will not even matter.

He has even said he's not ready yet when he was at the womens sponsors night on Tuesday. If he's still playing well towards seasons end then play him then..

Can't remember the exact gap but Dawson the younger told me same in prem club . I swear two or three weeks later he was in

Shiels for Lazarro - Laz has had the least chances of anyone on the list. Surely he can impact the game more than Shiels and prove he is worth a 1 year extension?

Malley for Teakle - Finnbar was better around the ground today and Teakle’s influence has been less and less each week.

Stephenson for McKercher - McKercher is an upgrade.

K Dawson was terrible today. Played a role in 8 goals against.

Bergman did nothing to push his case.

Harvey, Hardeman didn’t do enough either.

Greenwood was by far the best performed but is not going to push anyone out of the midfield unless injured or suspended.

Dylan Stephens can be the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back