Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that Prestia is really worth tagging anymore, but it would be a good match up for him.
The Tiggers seem to win more games when Prestia plays...So Tag him with WilPhill and negate his game..

So I was informed K Dawson will play so with Pink back in the side, one could well suggest Charlie misses this week.

A little exercise I like to do when the team is named is to count those I think aren't ready as yet or aint much chop.
So ie Duursma and Archer both aren't ready for combat against seasoned bodies. And NTTIAWWT. Just what it is.
That number has dropped over the last few weeks, it has roared back.

It's at 13 for this game, now I'm not overly keen to go over the why's and how's, but my point is. You're a dick if you think us losing this has set us back or that it has sullied our 2 win season. We've named a fairly shit side tbh

The Tiger brings in

1722504073314.png

We bring in

1722504168179.png
We lose Logue, Wardlaw and Shiels.

Our fwd line will be horrible.

Ford, Duursma, Pink, Zurhaar crikey

So I was informed K Dawson will play so with Pink back in the side, one could well suggest Charlie misses this week.

A little exercise I like to do when the team is named is to count those I think aren't ready as yet or aint much chop.
So ie Duursma and Archer both aren't ready for combat against seasoned bodies. And NTTIAWWT. Just what it is.

It's at 13 for this game, now I'm not overly keen to go over the why's and how's, but my point is. You're a dick if you think us losing this has set us back or that it has sullied our 2 win season. We've named a fairly shit side tbh

The Tiger brings in

View attachment 2065483

We bring in

View attachment 2065484

Crikey goes alright

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The Tiger brings in

View attachment 2065483

We bring in

View attachment 2065484

I assumed Dawson would come in for Chom or Corr.

Our forward line was going ok with Larkey, Pink, Zurhaar and Ford before Chom was sent to that end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed Dawson would come in for Chom or Corr.

Our forward line was going ok with Larkey, Pink, Zurhaar and Ford before Chom was sent to that end.

Yeah it does but I've shifted my views to the future, I just don't want to come back on here should we get beat is all and read how we've haven't improved.
We need to temper our expectations. And fwiw I'd be super excited to see Teakle go up against a struggling outfit. There can be positives in defeat, the dills will have their say, but **** 'em all :)

Why do I get the feeling with tanking this game?
It is not tanking, it is just resting guys who are 80/20. Why would you push them?

There are plenty of other players who want a chance to prove themselves. Give them a go and if we win, happy days. If we lose, pick 1.

So we’ve gone from favourites to underdogs come this time tomorrow or earlier.
Bloody unlucky that these injuries have come this weekend while we’ve been pretty lucky having a clean bill of health for most of the year.
And how luck has it the Tigs have the strongest team they have had for a long time ….
If we get up this weekend .. it’s a big if now . The victory cannot be underestimated.

It's not irrelevant at all. Yeah sure it's not a make or break game to make finals or anything, but if we are serious about our improvement we should be looking to make a statement. Not talking a 10 goal win, but we should be able to take control of this game.

One team on the decline vs one team on the up. We've played enough good patches of footy recently that if we don't show up on Saturday it says a huge amount about the team IMO.
Yeah, we’ll agree to disagree on the importance side of things. I’ll be as angsty and demented as the rest of us, regardless - unfortunately. I’m not proud of that fact. It gets worse the older I get. 😡

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back