So I reckon Comben will now miss. So

1.Pink
2.Stephens
3.Stephenson
4.W Phillips
5.Hansen Jnr
6.Teakle
7. K Dawson

Now I'm not suggest that some of the above seven aren't going to make it, but where they are in their individual careers to date, that is a fairly underwhelming lot.
And should we salute crikey the Tigers are in trouble.

I would have dropped him well before his 200th game.

Too many softies on here. It's why we are taking so long to progress, the hard but correct calls aren't being made.
That's more than fair but I think he's staying in because he wins 1 v 1 contests.
Fisher, Hardemann, Bergman or K Dawson have to grab the spot off him next year.

Hopefully. My main point is that we are on an upward curve while Richmond are still trending down. The players they have still to lose are their out and out stars (eg. Martin and Lynch). Our stars are much, much, much younger. However, I expect the Tigers to give their all this weekend. Our biggest advantage is, probably, Marvel Stadium. 🤣
Yeah I'm sure the Tigers will be desperate to get a win as much as our boys should be. But worth noting the Tigers last win was 7 rounds ago against Crows I believe. We've won 2 games in the last 8 weeks and played some top 6 sides recently.
They've also gotta stop Sheez, LDU and Colby and our dangerous forward group.

1.Pink
2.Stephens
3.Stephenson
4.W Phillips
5.Hansen Jnr
6.Teakle
7. K Dawson

Now I'm not suggest that some of the above seven aren't going to make it, but where they are in their individual careers to date, that is a fairly underwhelming lot.
Didn’t comben train Thursday and pass a fitness test? Would have thought would be ruled out by now if was missing.

If Richmond lose to a North side missing Logue, Comben, Wardlaw then gee Yze is in big trouble.

Backline will be looking a lot like the first 3 weeks…. Long night ahead as I may trouble to sleep

Didn’t comben train Thursday and pass a fitness test? Would have thought would be ruled out by now if was missing.

If Richmond lose to a North side missing Logue, Comben, Wardlaw then gee Yze is in big trouble.

Backline will be looking a lot like the first 3 weeks…. Long night ahead as I may trouble to sleep

I was at training and did nothing for the first half before joining in and looking very poppy.

Corr did even less!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was at training and did nothing for the first half before joining in and looking very poppy.

Corr did even less!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
great! Dawson and Pink anchoring the back 6 what could go wrong?
Tipping a couple of late outs and one been Charlie,market has really swung back to tigers
Yep Comben and Scott it seems are the ones likely out based off those at training. Corr allegedly told people he is fine and will play 🤞

1.Pink
2.Stephens
3.Stephenson
4.W Phillips
5.Hansen Jnr
6.Teakle
7. K Dawson

The Tiger are in trouble regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great! Dawson and Pink anchoring the back 6 what could go wrong?

Yep Comben and Scott it seems are the ones likely out based off those at training. Corr allegedly told people he is fine and will play 🤞
Scott out ? That’s the first I heard he was doubtful

1.Pink
2.Stephens
3.Stephenson
4.W Phillips
5.Hansen Jnr
6.Teakle
7. K Dawson

How to tank without it being noticable, Wardlaw, Logue, Comben, Corr Shiels and maybe Scott out. We are having so much bad luck leading towards the end of the season. Lucky we have the 7 listed above to help us get over the line tomorrow.. ;)

More the fact we had 3 blokes on the injury list 3 - 4 weeks ago, and now.......
not ideal obviously, having 3 blokes on the injury list is a small miracle in the game as it is though.

but it ain't that.

it's the endless "oh we're gunna lose" before the balls even been bounced

not ideal obviously, having 3 blokes on the injury list is a small miracle in the game as it is though.

but it ain't that.

it's the endless "oh we're gunna lose" before the balls even been bounced
We're bemoaning injury absences that aren't even confirmed yet....as of now, it's nearly an identical team that beat GC.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Tiggy Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back