Changes vs Giant Whinging Snowflakes

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking ... thinking ...

... naah, too far to drive to Ballarat. Thanks anyway Norm.

But you might want to suggest this to the WB merchandising department. Could be a real winner.

"Comes in three handy sizes - L, XL and OMG"

Im sure that any potential purchasers will relate to the blue balls.
This merchandise would be a total flop in sunny Queensland.

No Tom Green?

Kingsley last week said he was playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greene and Hogan were always missing
I thought Hogan was playing, but stupid of me to realise this information was provided to me by a plastic. It's a shame the only GWS supporter this website has ever had left us because they were fed up being surrounded by plastics.

Ins are good, for the love of god just stop with the 3 tall shit defenders, if they were good fine but they’re not. Just go undersized ffs or at least JOD for Gardner so we’re even slightly better by foot.

West the standard one quiet game and straight out but to be expected. Surely laaaast chance for Doc, very worrying to think he’ll be spending a fair chunk of time on Greene, if recent form is anything to go by he’s going to get monstereeed

So basically the players who've come in are exactly the players Bevo said would come in during his post match presser after the Bombers game .... 6 days ago . The only question was who would come out. Buku and Baker were very and fairly predictable respectively. JJ's availability has squeezed West.

We're probably only an L Jones for Bruce away from the preferred 23. Cleary and/or JOD might be the only outside chances to break through between now and September. It's all about cohesion and familiarity between now and then I suspect any tweaking of game style will be within this group and after JJ has a couple of games under his belt.

Ins are good, for the love of god just stop with the 3 tall s**t defenders, if they were good fine but they’re not. Just go undersized ffs or at least JOD for Gardner so we’re even slightly better by foot.

West the standard one quiet game and straight out but to be expected. Surely laaaast chance for Doc, very worrying to think he’ll be spending a fair chunk of time on Greene, if recent form is anything to go by he’s going to get monstereeed
I'm not sure we even have a matchup for Greene. He's too strong for both Duryea and Vandermeer and he's too smart for any of the taller options. Perhaps Richards gets the gig but this could result in leas run off half back. It's a quandary.

I think we’re actually playing GWS at a great time. They’re one of the form teams in the comp, have been stingy defensively and have a leading intercept player (maybe the best in the comp right now). This will give us a good insight into how viable we are as a finals team, and test our forward entries and ball movement (which needs to be better to be a threat in September).

I’m normally glass half empty, but I’m actually quite bullish on how we’ll play on Saturday. I’m expecting a statement from the midfield group and hopefully our forwards finish off their work too.

A loss isn’t a disaster, as wins v Richmond, Hawks and WC will still see us play finals. But this is likely the best test of where our game stacks up well/poorly for the next month or so.

I'm assuming Scott plays as a pressure forward and Williams on the wing.
It'll be interesting to see the defensive make up with Richards, JJ, VDM and Dale one or two may take turns on a wing.

Ins are good, for the love of god just stop with the 3 tall s**t defenders, if they were good fine but they’re not. Just go undersized ffs or at least JOD for Gardner so we’re even slightly better by foot.

I'm not sure we even have a matchup for Greene. He's too strong for both Duryea and Vandermeer and he's too smart for any of the taller options. Perhaps Richards gets the gig but could result in leass run off half back. It's a quandary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Giant Whinging Snowflakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back