Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

1005865_10151543400761843_961515119_n.jpg

No cunners. Disappointing, but obviously it's more important his family stuff gets resolved. If that's the right word, you know what I mean.

Adams and Firrito could both possibly miss. Great to see Taz back

If Tarrant's fit enough to be on the extended bench, he's fit enough to play......?

I don't get it, he's best 22, if he's ready to play, he should be straight in.

For a side with a defence Brad Scott publically wacked last week, it's amazingly resilient at the selection table.

If Tarrant's fit enough to be on the extended bench, he's fit enough to play......?

I don't get it, he's best 22, if he's ready to play, he should be straight in.

For a side with a defence Brad Scott publically wacked last week, it's amazingly resilient at the selection table.

He has missed about a month of footy and pretty sure he only played half a game last week in the vfl. I doubt he is fully fit, even drew mentioned of tfs that he probably won't play due to fitness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has missed about a month of footy and pretty sure he only played half a game last week in the vfl. I doubt he is fully fit, even drew mentioned of tfs that he probably won't play due to fitness

Then why is he even named?

That's what I mean................. there shouldn't be any extended bench or emergency.

You only name fit players in the senior side, if he's fit, he sould be straight in.

Then why is he even named?

That's what I mean................. there shouldn't be any extended bench or emergency.

You only name fit players in the senior side, if he's fit, he sould be straight in.
I agree. They could be waiting to see if he passes a fitness test, but you'd think that would be the exception rather than the rule. By Thursday they should know whether he's going to play or not.

Sorry to stir the pot... Agreeing with Pykie, if Tarrent is fit he starts, I m hoping all of Garner, Jacobs and Gys come in for firito, adams, wright... Don't want to see Tarrent.

Can't expect both Levi and Boomer to line up in the forward line, but would welcome the pressure on the youngin's

Good to see Greenwood hold his place. He needs to play another big game with Cunnington to come back in and with Jacobs and Gysberts likely to get a run at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back