Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a forward line, if the year isn't shot now, there is no way we can recover without major changes. Petrie is really struggling. Black comes in and stays in. Mullet in full time. That's off the top. Warren a def.

Out: Scott
In: Crocker

Ditto, along with 22 HARD bodied goers and a return to our cultural roots as a football club.

Port would have to start favorites next week. They have been more honest than us.

Need a tagger and someone more physical to help Swallow out. Surely Greenwood fits the bill? Warren has to be rewarded for form at the expensive of Edwards.

Scott is losing me quickly. We have everyone on the freaking list bar Scott Mcmahon available, so it certainly isn't the players. It is the blokes chosing the 22 that are to blame and of course Scott for implimenting an awful game plan.

How about his inability to fix things? Disposal efficiency? Still shit. Backline leaks goals too easily? Still happens. How about we create some new problems? Put McIntosh back in and **** the form of AA calibre players in Petrie and Goldstein. Brilliant at conested footy in 2011? Nah we'll focus on other stuff and lose our advantage there as well.

Scott out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way too many bad performances to list but surely after getting demolished in the hardball Greenwood has to come in and stay in.

Today proved we are way too soft without him in the middle.

Unless he has a niggle surely he will come into the side.

NO way Anthony gets dropped. He gives me the sh!ts but was still the only one running into space.

Id say Harvey was probably worst on ground today.

You could drop half the side, but I'd bring in Hansen, Grima, Greenwood for starters.

Not that I really give a shit now, am questioning my decision to encourage my kids to follow North- what have I done?

We'll never drop Boomer. But he has been ridiculous today. Anthonys two goals will save him. Jmac awful. Edwards should go. Harper struggling. Play a tagger.

Thing is Boomer should be the first one dropped. A disgraceful effort today. No one should be immune.

FFS Grima and Hansen must be included next week. Both Delaney's are good but these two just need to play.

I think Wells is on thin ice. An A grader you have when you don't have an A grader

Really feel for Boomer. He's 34 years old and complete utter flogs like Picken are STILL tagging him. But it's our own fault, we aren't producing players good enough to need to be tagged.

Swallow, Ziebell, Cunners, Basti. Just not damaging enough when they get it.

Or don't get it anywhere near enough like Harper, Mcmillan, Adams.

Is Sam Gibson able to play a tagging role? If not, bring back Levi Greenwood. His sole instruction: tag such and such. Cunnington needs a rest imo, he doesn't have to play AFL every week to develop, offers us a lot in terms of structure at stoppages but we are being killed at stoppages anyway.

Warren in. Maybe for Edwards. Don't like it, but Warren has to get a go (haven't heard how he went this weekend though)

One of the Delaneys out for Hansen (again, VFL)

And not a personnel change, but a gameplan/setup change. I posted last week about the amount of scoring against us-guess what, 5/7 games we have had 100+ kicked against us, and one 93. Our defence isn't great at the moment, they are admirable/solid imo, but there is only so much they can do with the way the ball comes in against them. We need to work on tightening up at stoppages. So change that Brad!

1.Anyone who Picken plays on has a bad day........Boomer survives, but he´s on notice!!
2.But I think Wells isnt right. If he´s injured he has to have a spell.
3.Hmac injury is a blessing in disguise- Goldy to work himself into form now>will happen!
4.C Delaney was brought in for some of the bullies taller timber, will go back out.
5.Some of the players that have been constantly playing in the 2´s have to be rewarded....Edwards has tapered off alarmingly (Maybe Milky gets his chance)
6.Sammy Wright seems to have injured the shoulder he may also go out.

I cant see how Scott cannot wield the axe now- he will lose my positive opinion of him if he doesnt throw caution into our playing stocks and make examples of some of our more profiled players.

normally the axe does'nt get weilded as we here would like...
but bugger me with a full list to choose from

bring in hansen, grima, gibson, greenwood, milky and sira

after todays crap its not going to matter.

Out: Edwards, Wright (injury?), HMac (injury), C Delaney, Mckenzie
In: Warren, Garlett, Hansen, Grima, Speight

Scott needs to wield the axe!
Petrie and Boomer need to lift.
Anthony was alright but turns it over to much.
Firrito is on thin ice as well.

where is milky
where is black
as well as speight, gibson, flash, levi, hansen, grima, garlett and mullet blokes who want to be there because at the moment we have a team of bloody pretenders. i may only be 19 i may have grown up watching north during a time of dominance so i grew up with an expectation of north but i have grown up with footy and i know if there is no heart there is no win we have played with no heart since round 3 and its really starting to **** me off!!! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back