Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT: McIntosh (i), Wright (i) Anthony, Edwards
IN: Greenwood, Speight, Warren, Black
not bad changes however speight has not been in good form in the vfl lately. He needs a few solid weeks in the vfl before getting the call up.

I really don't know how to judge LA because he works hard but he makes many errors

Cant even name a side.
So many boys dont deserve to put on the jumper next week.
The only players who deserve a gig next week are
Thompson
Firrito
Wright
Thomas
Swallow
McIntosh
McKenzie and
Anthony who is a yo yo at the moment.
Obviously Harvey and Wells will be there but their output was disgusting.

Everyone else that played today was mediocre. Doesn help the team when 7 or 8 are pushing their weight.

LA needs to go and spend a week with Leigh Harding, who had similar issues and turned it around 180 degrees after a serious injury to become a disciplined, hard as nails footballer.

For all his faults at least Harding was willing to put his body on the line.

LA is a sheepdog. To make matters worse the more he gets it the worse we look as a side.

Brad Scott is f.....ing clueless if he can't see that LA is a liability.

For all his faults at least Harding was willing to put his body on the line.

LA is a sheepdog. To make matters worse the more he gets it the worse we look as a side.

Brad Scott is f.....ing clueless if he can't see that LA is a liability.

If Liam Anthonys percieved lack of physicality was rated amongst our top 100 problems, it would rank somewhere in the 170's.

Have you been watching our team lately?

We are currently at the point where we would be a 100% BETTER football side if we had another TEN Liam Anthonys in our side.

These attacks are seriously weak bullshit.

If Liam Anthonys percieved lack of physicality was rated amongst our top 100 problems, it would rank somewhere in the 170's.

Have you been watching our team lately?

We are currently at the point where we would be a 100% BETTER football side if we had another TEN Liam Anthonys in our side.

These attacks are seriously weak bullshit.

The guy continually squibs the contest and then sits on the outside and torches it.

10 Liam Anthony's equals a 100 point loss today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony should stay. At least he made a consistent effort.

I'd be hesitant to bring Black in, really make him kick the door down Warren Style who must be included next week.

Also just quietly I think we can put the 'Tarrant damages Drew's game' theory to bed.

McIntosh (inj), Wright (inj), Edwards OUT

LA could be dropped also.

I'd drop Ziebell before LA on today's performance. Jack has been poor since the Geelong game. At least Liam, has been one of our better players even if he hasn't been as damaging as we would have liked.

Anthony should stay. At least he made a consistent effort.

I'd be hesitant to bring Black in, really make him kick the door down Warren Style who must be included next week.

Also just quietly I think we can put the 'Tarrant damages Drew's game' theory to bed.
Yeah I only included him so we would have a 2nd key forward, he has only played one good vfl game this year so black probably doesn't deserve a call up on form

As bad as Lachie and Grimaldi have been at times for whatever reason, they are good in a contested marking situation! After today we need these 2 just to clunk a couple here or there! Something we failed at in the style of the game today for whatever reason!

The guy continually squibs the contest and then sits on the outside and torches it.

10 Liam Anthony's equals a 100 point loss today!

Has no think brain either. As soon as there is pressure, he turns to water (see his "handball" in the last).

Anyone who has endurance and a dislike for contested situations could play his role.

Anthony would be better off playing as a half forward, his lack of accountability wouldn't hurt us as much and when he is within range of goals he is a lot more useful than his kicking inside 50 is.

I don't think he will survive as a midfielder, if he does it doesn't bode well for our side going forwards.

I don't know who there is to come in, the problem I feel is how the team is told to play more than the strengths/weaknesses of the individuals. I don't think we have any players that are going to look good playing like we are at present.

Anyone who thinks Anthony should stay in that side clearly has just watched the game on Foxtel.

Because at the ground it's quite easy to see how much of a squib this bloke is!

No heart, no pace, no skill. What a joke he can even get a game in a side with no injuries.

Officially we are f*****!

I'd drop Ziebell before LA on today's performance. Jack has been poor since the Geelong game. At least Liam, has been one of our better players even if he hasn't been as damaging as we would have liked.

Agree, I love ziebell but boy does he get away with a lot around here, has been very average the last 3 weeks.
I wouldnt be dropping either of them but Anthony was a lot better today despite his inability when it comes to kicking and decision making.... boy he makes Alex Rance look like an A grade decision maker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back