Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as Port players run on to the ground I back them 100% but none of S.Gray, Neade or Mitchell have inspired me much this year.

What the hell does Newton have to do to get a game? Just how slow is he? It appears the selectors rate pace more highly than skill, possessions and composure.

Young must get a full game!

Well on the positive side Gus gets to play with some talls and he will enjoy the win
Don't get ahead of yourself woman, knowing our luck at the moment the Roosters wil pull one out of their arses. Even if Gus kicks ten :cry:

Logan and Newton in a week to late. Wet, slippery, contested ball game...not in. Fast dry deck at Etihad....in they come. It is odd. I think enough has been said about Mitchell still in and no 3rd tall that I dont need to add my 'WTF' on that.

As soon as Port players run on to the ground I back them 100% but none of S.Gray, Neade or Mitchell have inspired me much this year.

What the hell does Newton have to do to get a game? Just how slow is he? It appears the selectors rate pace more highly than skill, possessions and composure.
He's in the squad, why don't you wait until the final team is announced till you complain about it.

This might very well happen, but beating minnows and wallpaper over the canyon sized cracks in our coaching staff's treatment of structure is not getting us any closer to a flag.
thats your opinion. id be happier and want shaw was in as much as anyone, butcher is no chance. your over reacting because it didnt go the way you'd hoped but i dont think its that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back