Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

This board is writing off Bailey way to early IMO (WCE BF and young developing rucks - name a more iconic duo).

Hope I'm wrong, but I've got a bad feeling Williams' problem isn't development. It's that he's just unco as **** and there's not much you can do to fix that. Dude's so incapable of holding a mark it's almost workplace bullying to kick it to him.

No SPS is bizarre to me, the exact type of player we need to see for the rest of the year.

We should be resting one of Shuey-Gaff-Redden each week to open a midfield slot for the rest of the year for Clark, SPS, West etc.

Jury is out on him but I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t really recovered from that early season knee injury and is hobbling to the finish line. Be unlike our medical staff to keep patching someone up rather than get it right to start with.

Good news is we’ll get a great look at all the WAFL options because the entire 22 is going to get injured on this ******* pitch.

Carved to bits already, and there’s another soccer and U18 game between now and bounce down.

Just be grateful we're playing Sunday and not tomorrow. Would be mud from end to end.

Good news is we’ll get a great look at all the WAFL options because the entire 22 is going to get injured on this ******* pitch.

Carved to bits already, and there’s another soccer and U18 game between now and bounce down.

I chose the Man U game over the Eagles.

Reckon I'll see more goals.

Looking like we're gonna give Rotham a turn in the ruck to see what he can do. I'm bullish for one.
The common sense approach would be 202cm Hedward would 2nd ruck and barrass bazzo and rotham take the defensive posts .

But...... rotham is so unorthodox in the ruck with his run and jump and has won lots of really clean hitouts to advantage in the wafl I want to see him have a crack .

The common sense approach would be 202cm Hedward would 2nd ruck and barrass bazzo and rotham take the defensive posts .

But...... rotham is so unorthodox in the ruck with his run and jump and has won lots of really clean hitouts to advantage in the wafl I want to see him have a crack .
Also, HEdwards was diabolical in the ruck in the game against Brisbane. Appeared to have no idea how to contest in the ruck, didn’t get near the ball let alone even halve, or even more remote, win taps. His lack of strength for his height was shown up very badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets played out of position and because of that he doesn't rack up possessions and then get's dropped. The same old story pretty much.
Either that or he's not good enough.
Maybe he'll join that long list of players who according to popular wisdom here would become gun AFL players as soon as they got to a club who played them in their rightful position.

So many footballers have a piss weak handball, and often can't on their weaker side. It's rubbish; I remember Barry Cable and how he used to train handballing through an open car window - hour after hour, and he became the deadliest in the game in his era. Pity the current day footballers don't have the same appetite to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back