Opinion Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to be more mature about player movement, i think if Amon is legitimately leaving and has told the club this in advance then we shouldn't be dropping him because he is actually doing the club a favour in letting them know. Thats why we get situations where players string the club along because they are afraid to say anything as they might end up being dropped. Plus don't we want his value to go up? His form nowhere near warrants being dropped.

Each situation is different.

In this situation our season is over and we have two young first round draft picks playing SANFL who should be given an opportunity as they are part of our future and Amon is not.

And I hold nothing against Amon for wanting to leave, I'm more interested in what is best for the club.

Never mind who we pick: I genuinely hope Peter Ladhams plays the game of his life, to prove to the buffoons who got rid of him how wrong they were.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have you way with us mate, do as you please. just please don't make it a game where we have to have some semi interest in the last few minutes of the game. jump us, and keep the foot on the throat all game. thanks.

Well if recent history has anything to do with it somehow Sydney will end up 5 goals down at some point in the game :p

Never mind who we pick: I genuinely hope Peter Ladhams plays the game of his life, to prove to the buffoons who got rid of him how wrong they were.

We roll in with no recognised ruck, ladhams has 25 touches, 2 goals and 45 hitouts. Mark it down

Hey hey there, the inanimate carbon rod did win the employee of the month, and was a regular place getter in the Montgomery Burns award for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence. Significantly higher contribution than a certain moley faced, aspartame addict.
Kenny Hinkley has won two AFLCA Coach Of The Year awards but inanimate carbon rod could still out coach him on game day.

Davies made it sound like dropping Hayes made us better team

Out: the entire clubs staff

In: elite sporting program
The guy has only played 7 games and is showing improvement. Do they expect him to be Max Gawn?
#rabble

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back