Clark trade discussion #2 (please read opening post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can follow it, I sit behind a computer all day at my work. And I do bugger all.:D

Haha, I'm hoping the boss gets a case of violent diarrhea and decides to give tomorrow a miss

Clark's manager's website is still saying Fremantle is his most likely destination.

They also said Tippett needs backup in the forward line at the Crows forgetting they have Walker one of the best young key forwards in the AFL. Do they watch any footy?

Clark's manager's website is still saying Fremantle is his most likely destination.

They also said Tippett needs backup in the forward line at the Crows forgetting they have Walker one of the best young key forwards in the AFL. Do they watch any footy?

Maybe they aren't forgetting. Maybe they know something regarding Walker and the Crows.

Whilst unlikely, it is possible he was re-signed on a contract that makes him more attractive to another club.

Just under 15hrs until trade week kicks off and all the rumours can stop.

At least for 2011 anyway.

So who is off contract for the Lions at the end of 2012?

Does anyone else wish they had the day off tomorrow to follow trade news? I know not much happens day 1, but still

I'd rather spend the day poking myself in the eye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now that tippett 3 way trade looks dead, I wonder if the pies would look at getting into Zac Clarkes ear and talking him into moving back home. A beams, clark, and Z Clarke 3 way would be good for all parties.

*Drool* at the prospect of getting pick 6 for Clark.

Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up.

Would LMAO though (for about 10 minutes before we on-trade it for McGuane).

now that tippett 3 way trade looks dead, I wonder if the pies would look at getting into Zac Clarkes ear and talking him into moving back home. A beams, clark, and Z Clarke 3 way would be good for all parties.

Rumour that Clarke was invited to Chris Newmans batchelor party on the GC...

from Adrian Barich on twitter

@barrahead
adrian barich
First trade week offer tomorrow. Clark to Freo, Griffen to Port, pick 6 to Brisbane... plus Port also get Freo's first pick #tradeweek

@barrahead
adrian barich
First trade week offer tomorrow. Clark to Freo, Griffen to Port, pick 6 to Brisbane... plus Port also get Freo's first pick #tradeweek

Find it hard to believe that Port would give up No 6. Would be wrapped if that was the case!

@barrahead
adrian barich

Surely Port can't be that dumb? They would get absolutely rogered in that deal.

Aye, I'd throw in pick 29 to get 'er dun (cos that's how it works. :thumbsu:).

Only if we have to.

Just paper talk. Port would not do this deal. Their supporters would tear down the grandstand.

From our perspective. Picking up an inconsistent, underachieving player at no 9 in 2005 & upgrading him for no 6. Would be a massive win!

Only if we have to.

Just paper talk. Port would not do this deal. Their supporters would tear down the grandstand.

From our perspective. Picking up an inconsistent, underachieving player at no 9 in 2005 & upgrading him for no 6. Would be a massive win!

I'd argue that all things being equal, it would only be a break even for us. This is a compromised draft, after all.

But I never had any hope that we'd get anywhere near Clark's real value in this trade. I still don't, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back