Coburg Vs Box Hill/Cogs return

Remove this Banner Ad

Freaking commentators are getting stuck into us Tigers supporters after they sung the theme song in the rooms. Saying the only words we know are Yellow and Black.

There best Richmond players were: Silvester, Edwards, Meyer, Connors, Collins, Graham and Cartledge.

Freaking commentators are getting stuck into us Tigers supporters after they sung the theme song in the rooms. Saying the only words we know are Yellow and Black.

There best Richmond players were: Silvester, Edwards, Meyer, Connors, Collins, Graham and Cartledge.

they must have really listened considering Yellow and Black isnt even in the Burger song :rolleyes:

if paying out on richmond supporters then what is the relevance you twits, call the game at hand.

I went to the game but missed the last quater.

I can honestly say that I was pretty dissapointed with Conner's. He played foward all day and reminded me ALOT of Pettifer. They were like twins out their, holding their hips walking around. He did a few majestic things and probably should have kicked 3 or 4 but his apparent lack of fitness and/or interest is a massive concern.

I though Jarrod Silvestor was very good today, probably our bets along with Jake King. The big Cat really stuck his hand up for the rookie elevation. Schultz was pretty good down back, but Rance did do alot. Meyer didn't do alot and is in alot of trouble at the end of the year imo.

I wouldn't mind seing patto in the seconds for a game and cartledge Collins and Edwards in the seniors for a chance. Good young players Vsing WCE This week why not throw them in this week and let them have a go.
Could pay off?

What you guys think?

Patto is a good player but give some other players a chance

Seven for the quarter.

Cogs was in and under got a few free kicks under the bottom of packs
I would say probably had 15-20 touches for the game and a goal
but didnt play last quarter

Collard didnt play 2nd half and the first half looked as uninterested as ive ever seen anyone look on a football field ever, not only did he not run he didnt even jog. I counted him having one handball in the whole first half and it was a turnover that resulted in a goal and he only got possession because he fell over and his man stopped! hope his injured for his sake

I can honestly say that I was pretty dissapointed with Conner's. He played foward all day and reminded me ALOT of Pettifer. They were like twins out their, holding their hips walking around. He did a few majestic things and probably should have kicked 3 or 4 but his apparent lack of fitness and/or interest is a massive concern.

I though Jarrod Silvestor was very good today, probably our bets along with Jake King. The big Cat really stuck his hand up for the rookie elevation. Schultz was pretty good down back, but Rance did do alot. Meyer didn't do alot and is in alot of trouble at the end of the year imo.

Is that meant to be a didn't? Shame, he was knocking on the door for seniors a few weeks ago.

Is that meant to be a didn't? Shame, he was knocking on the door for seniors a few weeks ago.

My bad, meant to say: Rance DIDN'T do alot.

According to a few other posters Meyer did alright though...must have had a good final quater.

Also, Raines didn't do a whole lot that court the eye. He gave away a couple of basic free kicks but also gave some decent drive.

Player's who put up their hand for selection next week: Edwards, Cartlege, Silvestor and maybe Collins. Keeping in mind that Polo and King played anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angus Graham was almost B.O.G
could geta call up for the tigers with patto and simmo in poor form
hopefully he can get a game with the yellow and black and king was also good so he may also get a callback

Wouldn't read a heap into that performance as Box Hill had Dawson playing in the ruck and he isn't a ruckmans arseh*le.

could geta call up for the tigers with patto and simmo in poor form
hopefully he can get a game with the yellow and black and king was also good so he may also get a callback

jake played against carlton,so it wouldn't be a callback if he played against eagles.

Box Hill Hawks 4.5 5.7 8.14 9.16 (70)
Coburg Tigers 7.0 9.7 14.8 18.14 (122)

GOALS:
Box Hill Hawks: Batsanis 2 Kenna 2 Whitecross Dawson Smithwick Gibson Dowler
Coburg Tigers: Pettifer 3 Caruso 2 Carnell 2 Tivendale 2 Connors 2 Shelton Collins King Corr Meyer Cartledge Graham

BEST:
Box Hill Hawks: Breese Tuck Batsanis Neville Hunter Dawson
Coburg Tigers: Silvester Tivendale Collins Shelton Edwards Schulz

Box Hill Hawks 4.5 5.7 8.14 9.16 (70)
Coburg Tigers 7.0 9.7 14.8 18.14 (122)

GOALS:
Box Hill Hawks: Batsanis 2 Kenna 2 Whitecross Dawson Smithwick Gibson Dowler
Coburg Tigers: Pettifer 3 Caruso 2 Carnell 2 Tivendale 2 Connors 2 Shelton Collins King Corr Meyer Cartledge Graham

BEST:
Box Hill Hawks: Breese Tuck Batsanis Neville Hunter Dawson
Coburg Tigers: Silvester Tivendale Collins Shelton Edwards Schulz

Out of interest anyone know which Batsanis that is named in the B.H best? I thought a Batsanis was on Ports list?

I got there mid way through the 3rd quarter. Totally agree about Connors. Exciting player with plenty of talent but his work rate is pathetic. No second efforts and when the other team has the ball, he just jogs around almost seems to be rolling his eyes whenever he has to pretend to put on some pressure. Not good signs.

Meyer was very good in the 4th quarter. Maybe our best along with King.

Graham has put on some muscle since I last saw him up close. Should get a call up to the 1sts soon, I would think. Rance didn't do a lot but looks the goods as a future player.

Collins did some good things, ditto Polo. Schultz and Silvester very good down back. Cartledge looked alright too.

Thought Meyer was decent and involved in quite a few goals, would certainly rather keep him at the end of the year over JON who would have the worst football brain in AFL/VFL history.

Out of interest anyone know which Batsanis that is named in the B.H best? I thought a Batsanis was on Ports list?
IIRC that is Nathan playing at Box Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coburg Vs Box Hill/Cogs return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back