Coburg vs box hill today

Remove this Banner Ad

I think anyone who goes to a Coburg game and takes the time to report back on here should be encouraged, not lambasted.
Not everyone can write a massive, in depth report, but I know I absolutely thank and encourage anyone who has taken the time to report back to those of us like me, who don't get to VFL games. There has not been one poster whose efforts I haven't appreciated in reporting back about VFL games.
Even a simple score update is appreciated.
I know you're are decent bloke, Boj, and I would, however, be very surprised if what you wrote didn't come out the wrong way.
Think Bo was more getting at when people get on here just to bag out players because they have been to the game. Im sure everyone appreciates getting score updates and reports on Coburg because I certainly dont have the time to go and when I do im just too lazy. :D

lol all of a sudden im on a tangent demanding we take mature state league players who have good games. and here i was thinking i was on that tangent all last yr with the likes of wheeler and horsley and sam dwyer and tom sundberg tim mohr tom lee and 4 or 5 others and small minded people like you argued against it.
Wheeler's two years out of TAC and younger than most of our list. How does that qualify as mature ?

Thank you to everyone who provided reports. I like the fact that our reserves are starting to have a bit of depth to it. Our kids are starting to win now. Good signs.

Think Bo was more getting at when people get on here just to bag out players because they have been to the game. Im sure everyone appreciates getting score updates and reports on Coburg because I certainly dont have the time to go and when I do im just too lazy. :D

Yeah, i am pretty sure that is what he meant too. He's a good fella bojangles.

I gave a Coburg report once and was planning on another when I go next week. Perhaps I'll explain next weeks performance through interpretive dance and post to You Tube?

Will be there next week for the Tigers derby

Would be one of the best footy reviews ever. :D

Thanks guys for the reports. Looking forward to Arnotts debut game.

Well, others have suggested Graham was BOG also, so I assume you'll be calling for a contract extension there? :D

You just will not be happy until we have 10 or more 75kg short people on our list, right santa? :D

Piss funny ' poor ol Santa , he'll struggle in a debate with you mate. Better leave him alone to take on the 14 year old kids on the forum so he can feel good about himself .

Remove this Banner Ad

Coburg vs box hill today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back