Coburg Vs Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course as I post that reply, I get another text - Tassie two quick goals, 94 - 82.

Haven't heard about Pettifer besides that goal just now. 5 for Cleve that we've heard about .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't been mentioned once on this thread. That's sums it up really. He's finished as and AFL footballer. Another waste of a top pick.

Browny said he wont be delisted at seasons end on before the bounce.

Purple patch for pettifer atm browny said. Also said he's wasn't put in the leadership group for no reason and most players have this patch in there careers, the panel agreed. I know everyone wants petrified gone, but fact is he wont be.

Purple patch for pettifer atm browny said. Also said he's wasn't put in the leadership group for no reason and most players have this patch in there careers, the panel agreed. I know everyone wants petrified gone, but fact is he wont be.

Browny is in no position to be discussing list changes. He has no idea who will and won't be around next year, especially if we win less than 6 games. Pettifer, tuck, tivendale, bowden, hyde, are in real trouble.

I think you'll find he said a rough patch.... purple patch means a you're having a run of really good form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coburg Vs Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Back