Collingwood AGM

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q: "Any plans for interstate members and supporters?"

A: Ed: Yep!

OK, more on that.

Ed made special mention of SA members and how things will be so much better for our members at the Adelaide Oval.

He said that there will be interstate breakfasts this year - a new initiative.

They'll try to get injured players to attend interstate functions.

Special mention to Sydney Supporters group, is a fantastic conduit between the club and the supporters.

anything about radio for VFL or podcasts during the week?

Just asked Pert about VFL coverage.

He said that media will be our biggest growth area - the last years have been about membership, now we move onto media. We aim to increase our content double to triple. Our current focus is on getting the new media centre up and going and staffed.

He asked me what I thought about current VFL coverage - I answered lukem does an awesome job, but it'd be good to get radio or video.

He was non-committal on anything for the VFL. He gave the impression that they'll need to ramp up their media dept (which they're doing) before they could consider that.

Just asked Pert about VFL coverage.

He said that media will be our biggest growth area - the last years have been about membership, now we move onto media. We aim to increase our content double to triple. Our current focus is on getting the new media centre up and going and staffed.

He asked me what I thought about current VFL coverage - I answered lukem does an awesome job, but it'd be good to get radio or video.

He was non-committal on anything for the VFL. He gave the impression that they'll need to ramp up their media dept (which they're doing) before they could consider that.

cheers mate, appreciated and thanks for the updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood AGM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back