Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder: Terms like “Minnowmond”, “Shrinkingwood”, “Dwindlewood” and the like belong on the bay, not the main board. Same goes for referring to either team as a minnow, when clearly neither fits that description.

If you see stuff like this, don’t respond with more of it. Click ‘report’ so we can deal with it.

I know when the 90s were.

My point, which you appear a bit slow to grasp, was how quickly Richmond of the 21st century will venture back to early 90s crowds when the Tigers would get 15k to home games at the G.

Tiger "fans" have form as willing to abandon the club when they have a down period.

Good luck finding a crowd of 6k at VicPark in the 90s.

In 1993, it was a Richmond home game in Melbourne that pulled just 6k, to be the smallest crowd for the entire season.

Tiger fans unrivalled as soft front runners who go missing if the team is poor.

I just gave you some from 93 before

Take a look at 92 next.

17k to WC at the G

17k to Syd at the G

13k to Bris at the G

10k to Adel at the G

Could only get 20k to Hawks at the G

So 19k is actually a good crowd for a Tiger home game. Look on the bright side, quick to get a beer.

Bahahahaha desperado replied at 4.30am geez its ok no need to panic. You did your best with 32 years ago

We can all play that game, 30, 40 years ago lol lol lol

How about these dozies 28 and 29K V Ess and blues, good pies crowd when its not a public holiday :tearsofjoy:
Round 22Sun 30 AugBombersMCG
28887​
Round 2Sat 4 AprBluesWaverley Park
29481​

Round 19Fri 5 AugLionsMCG
20575​

75K stadium, good turn up!!!
Round 20Sat 17 AugSaintsWaverley Park
15709​

Big crowd V the dees
Round 14Sat 29 JunDemonsMCG
29154​

I know how much you love to use princess park but wow look at these big standard crowds from the pies
Round 3Sat 11 AprHawksPrinces Park
14058​
Round 15Sat 9 JulLionsPrinces Park
13841​

Bahahahaha desperado replied at 4.30am geez its ok no need to panic. You did your best with 32 years ago

We can all play that game, 30, 40 years ago lol lol lol
If you want to play "the game" it would be good if you actually linked to what round you and games you were talking to.

By the way, I only listed Tiger home games in 2 seasons.

6k for a Richmond home game in early 90s, the poor old Tiger fans dont stick very well.

If you want to play "the game" it would be good if you actually linked to what round you and games you were talking to.

By the way, I only listed Tiger home games in 2 seasons.

6k for a Richmond home game in early 90s, the poor old Tiger fans dont stick very well.

Lol lol lol just go on footywire you think i would edit them maybe that's a dopple trait but not me. I simply coped and pasted them over a few years. Anyway they were dreadful pies crowds as you can see.

AFL TABLES attendances are mostly from 97. Not including all time lowest from the 1940's etc

I took the bait as you dragged me into this shit show but im leaving it there. Have a good one!

I simply coped and pasted them over a few years. Anyway they were dreadful pies crowds as you can see.

AFL TABLES attendances are mostly from 97. Not including all time lowest from the 1940's etc
You didn't include year. Why would you bother trawling back to the 1940s during war years? 🤣🤣

Tigers appear to be on the slide back to the regular sub 15k home crowds that were normal for Richmond in the 90s.

But they do all crawl out of the woodwork when times are good

You didn't include year. Why would you bother trawling back to the 1940s during war years? 🤣🤣

Tigers appear to be on the slide back to the regular sub 15k home crowds that were normal for Richmond in the 90s.

But they do all crawl out of the woodwork when times are good

I didnt trawl back to the 1940's you need to look carefully, absorb the text and then reply. I said on AFL tables its mostly from 1997 but also has lowest crowds 1940's etc which you just ignore. Come on man its not that hard to dissect well maybe for you it is :tearsofjoy:

I didnt trawl back to the 1940's you need to look carefully, absorb the text and then reply. I said on AFL tables its mostly from 1997 but also has lowest crowds 1940's etc which you just ignore. Come on man its not that hard to dissect well maybe for you it is :tearsofjoy:
Mostly from 1997...🤣🤣

Which of the games you listed were actually from 1997? None is the answer aint it..

We didnt play any games at Princes Park in 97

In 1997, despite the Pies missing finals again, we had 1.1m through the gate.

12 MCG games, 10 of them crowds of 50k+, lowest crowd was 38k
2 Waverley games, both 50k

Even our 3 home games at Vic Park were all mid 20K.

Where are the Tiger like 15k home crowds at the G??

Mostly from 1997...🤣🤣

Which of the games you listed were actually from 1997? None is the answer aint it..

We didnt play any games at Princes Park in 97

In 1997, despite the Pies missing finals again, we had 1.1m through the gate.

lol lol lol i tried to help you like slow down and absorb my text before replying. I didn't mention whatsoever that those games were from 1997 🙄 I got them from footywire pretty sure that's what I stated and I didn't use afl tables which most are from 1997. As you were bringing up crowds from 30+ years ago so I did the same, this is what I said>We can all play that game, 30, 40 years ago lol lol lol

Once again you failed to comprehend simple logic.

lol lol lol i tried to help you like slow down and absorb my text before replying. I didn't mention whatsoever that those games were from 1997 🙄 I got them from footywire pretty sure that's what I stated and I didn't use afl tables which most are from 1997. As you were bringing up crowds from 30+ years ago so I did the same, this is what I said>We can all play that game, 30, 40 years ago lol lol lol

Once again you failed to comprehend simple logic.
So yes you have trawled around to find random games and not actually listed what year they were from.

All because you have cracked the sads when at a comment noting that quick check of Richmond home games from the early 90s shows that your mighty Tiger fans are like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Multiple below 15K home game crowds, and a 6k home crowd thrown in (lowest crowd of the entire season).

They aren't random isolated games, but knock yourself out trying to find a Pies home game with a sub 15k crowd in AFL era. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Remove this Banner Ad

Back