List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's called me 'pompous' and told me how sad my life is.

He had a crack at davywap and said he needed reading lessons.

He's being disrespectful and the punctuation is the only issue with his writing - he has a vocab etc. It's laziness.

I do hear you, but if you go back and see how he responded to davywap - that's why I'm being a jerk. Telling someone to read slower so they understand is asking for it
You started on me sunshine don’t try and twist it I gave an opinion and you and daveywap had a go at me first now you want to complain about my response righto champ

Ty loved the club, you don’t know if there were already conversations through the Season regarding his future, chances are he would have likely still be a pie had we not have MacCrae

The poster he’s talking to has been throwing shade at other posters who disagree with them all afternoon. Why should he show them any respect, when they’re clearly not doing that for anyone else?
Read back both of those people had a go at me for my opinion on out trade history then I responded to being told “I want what he’s smoking l” and then Ingy having a go about my punctuation so don’t play hero for other posters they started on me and I responded should I just shut up and let people insult me

I actually think it’s piss poor from a VC.
I’ve not been happy with him since the news broke that he’d asked for a trade. Been shot down on here for having that view. A view only a few others seem to share.

But learning the timing was BEFORE we even win the flag, seems more like emotion took over and it’s been a heat of the moment thing to explore options, while he’s been angry at missing a grand final. Probably then sealed when we did actually win and he missed being a premiership player.
Suspect his issues may have been building over some time though.

Also interesting that Tays late move is what prompted us to go for Schultz this offseason.
Meaning it’s all very last minute.

Wonder if we have other plans that have been cooking away longer still to be revealed?

Unbelievable
Vice captain putting the feelers out before we play in premiership decider
Leaves sour taste in pies mouths now
The juice out of the cup will offset the sour taste.
Adams is a turnover merchant and is always injured when you need him. We were never going to win a flag with him as the inside mid we needed to rely upon.

I personally couldn't care less about the reasons for Adams leaving, I'm glad we were able to cash out effectively at this point in his career. I think he's a bad hammy away from retiring, he had great luck being mostly injury free this year, but being the wrong side of 30, that luck continuing is highly unlikely. One major hammy away from getting absolutely zero for him, so 33 is good enough for me.

Remember when that smug prick Goodwin in the KB presser tried to throw shade at us by saying how much more Grundy is valued at Melbourne than he was at Collingwood ?

“We value Brodie Grundy*”

*At #46 and a future second.

Grundy deal done. Pick 46 and next year second rounder to Dees.
I personally couldn't care less about the reasons for Adams leaving, I'm glad we were able to cash out effectively at this point in his career. I think he's a bad hammy away from retiring, he had great luck being mostly injury free this year, but being the wrong side of 30, that luck continuing is highly unlikely. One major hammy away from getting absolutely zero for him, so 33 is good enough for me.
the curse of Bucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll pay more. He's got the potential to be very good in arguably the most important position on the park.

Oliver had heaps of potential and is a lot younger. Was also unfortunately out of contract. We got what, pick 25?

Feels like Karma to me.

I hope Port hang tough as the offer is reasonable for a player with a history of injury and one who has been tried and failed as a forward, as a ruck and remains a promising but in reality untested key defender across a full season.

Then of course he's uncontracted and could be persuaded to enter the PSD and be snapped up for free by Hawthorn prior to any Geelong selection or Port if Geelong and Mackie don't go full c*** mode.

Grundy deal done. Pick 46 and next year second rounder to Dees.

the curse of Bucks
I think part of the reason he was able to stay injury free in addition to pure luck, was he didn't have to take on a full midfield load. If he's required to do that at Sydney.. prob not gonna see much of him on the park.

Read back both of those people had a go at me for my opinion on out trade history then I responded to being told “I want what he’s smoking l” and then Ingy having a go about my punctuation so don’t play hero for other posters they started on me and I responded should I just shut up and let people insult me
Nah, you got as good as you gave. Stop playing the victim.

I actually think it’s piss poor from a VC.
I agree, given the season was still underway.
He could have at least have waited until after the GF.
It tends to make feel pleased he is gone, which is a shame given his good service to the club.

I think part of the reason he was able to stay injury free in addition to pure luck, was he didn't have to take on a full midfield load. If he's required to do that at Sydney.. prob not gonna see much of him on the park.
I do sincerely wish him well but think ticking time bomb given two similar (hammies) two years in a row.

History shows these soft tissue type injuries are hard to come back from. Even harder to avoid.

Oliver had heaps of potential and is a lot younger. Was also unfortunately out of contract. We got what, pick 25?

Feels like Karma to me.

I hope Port hang tough as the offer is reasonable for a player with a history of injury and one who has been tried and failed as a forward, as a ruck and remains a promising but in reality untested key defender across a full season.

Then of course he's uncontracted and could be persuaded to enter the PSD and be snapped up for free by Hawthorn prior to any Geelong selection or Port if Geelong and Mackie don't go full c*** mode.
Esava is an ordinary player, I honestly don’t get the hype, He’s worthy of a pick between 25 and 50.
Geelong are dreaming asking for a first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back