List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He may have but I am pretty sure the ultimate call on signing it came from greater heights.

He might have but Eddie’s prints were all over the pen

Yep, and Grundy (and his agent) held us over a barrell with threats of returning to Adelaide, which clearly were always empty threats given his comments prior to asking for the Melbourne and Sydney moves.

Not gonna lie, the inevitable melts (especially from me) when we don’t wind up with Houston are gonna be hilarious lol

Still

trumpimgonnacome.gif
Honestly part of me already thinks we're not getting Houston, I am hoping we do, and would love to get him but I am still not sold on us getting him. It's going to be a long trade period Lol.

Justin Leppitsch looks like a stockier version of Ned Guy.

+ Matt Rosa, list manager at Essendon is a dead ringer for a younger version of Adrian Dodoro

Yep, and Grundy (and his agent) held us over a barrell with threats of returning to Adelaide, which clearly were always empty threats given his comments prior to asking for the Melbourne and Sydney moves.
We caved, in hindsight a deal would have worked out well if we called it. I think that’s our bad as much as anything.

port , GC and pies have the necessary picks and players to get a glorious three way done. Let get on with it.

If we do get 13, 23,29 for Noble and F1 , and send 13, Richards and later second pick for Houston. I would try our best to use 23 and 29 to either slingshot up the draft, or use one the two to bring in another established player to strengthen our list for a premiership run next season.
It’s unlikely that deal is where it lands in and around Noble. Even if it is it’s likely that 13 and another pick need to go with Richards for Houston.

My hope is we can walk out of it with Houston and 23. We could then either take that to the draft or split it to get us another pick in the second Rd of this draft or next.

Collingwood is in the box seat to land Port Adelaide’s Dan Houston after becoming the frontrunner to secure Gold Coast’s pick number 13.
The Suns have confirmed they would prefer to deal with Collingwood first on a potential deal for pick 13 as part of Gold Coast’s chase for John Noble.
It has delivered a huge boost to Collingwood’s hopes of landing Houston as the Magpies would look to on-trade pick 13 to Port Adelaide as the centrepiece of the trade for Houston.
The Magpies would be thrilled to acquire Houston, who is a two-time All-Australian, as he represents a significant upgrade on Noble as a rebounding defender for the senior team next season.
Collingwood small forward Joe Richards, who has requested a trade to the Power, also looks likely to be involved in the Houston exchange.

Honestly I thought it was our midfield getting smashed in small patches that allowed teams to comeback or increase this lead in a short space of time. All for getting Houston, hopefully we can still find a way to get additional midfield reinforcements , so that we don't have to rely on the likes of sully,bytel and long.
Houston will enable us to bypass the midfield when that happens.

Chris Davies conceding that Richards could be a part of a Houston to Collingwood deal

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood is in the box seat to land Port Adelaide’s Dan Houston after becoming the frontrunner to secure Gold Coast’s pick number 13.
The Suns have confirmed they would prefer to deal with Collingwood first on a potential deal for pick 13 as part of Gold Coast’s chase for John Noble.
It has delivered a huge boost to Collingwood’s hopes of landing Houston as the Magpies would look to on-trade pick 13 to Port Adelaide as the centrepiece of the trade for Houston.
The Magpies would be thrilled to acquire Houston, who is a two-time All-Australian, as he represents a significant upgrade on Noble as a rebounding defender for the senior team next season.
Collingwood small forward Joe Richards, who has requested a trade to the Power, also looks likely to be involved in the Houston exchange.
No mention of the F1 being used?

It’s unlikely that deal is where it lands in and around Noble. Even if it is it’s likely that 13 and another pick need to go with Richards for Houston.

My hope is we can walk out of it with Houston and 23. We could then either take that to the draft or split it to get us another pick in the second Rd of this draft or next.
If we can walk away with Perryman, Houston and pick 23 to (hopefully) grab a promising KPP prospect from this trade period it will be just about perfect in my book.

It’s not a full team sheet, but it’s the skeleton of a handy one …

B: ——- ——- ——-
HB: Noble Keane ——-
C: Poulter Adams ——-
HF: ——- Keeffe Stephenson
F: Richards Henry Ginnivan

Fol: Treloar Grundy ——-

Int: ——- ——- ——- ——-
Grundy and Witts?

Carltank would have so much more success trading in these guns, if instead of shit players getting too many opportunities (Kennedy, Owies), they had good players leaving due to a lack of perceived opportunity (Noble, Richards).

Ultimately they have only themselves to blame, tut tut.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back