List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the Markov connection, but the others were all Oakleigh Chargers like Houston. Sullivan, Josh and Houston were in the same team. Woudn't read into it.
School mates would be my guess (Nick through Josh). I can’t piece together the IQ connection, but there’s no Collingwood connection there.

Carlton Board also (on top of their Houston melts) had this:
"Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building."

"Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building."
F**k I love silly season. The idea of Fly threatening to bash Stringer is hilarious

Where does this shit come from lol

" The building" aka Derrimut Cafe

Sounds like a load of bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was awesome. Can they do goldilocks & the 3 bears next? I’ve seen some bullsh!t spoken on these boards over the years, but that’s probably gone number 1. 🤣

There’s still a long way to go, boys and girls. Let’s not get too excited or cocky.

I can remember us being in the box seat to land Jeremy Cameron and Tom Lynch, too. Our dreams have been smashed on the rocks so many times. Given our history, I won’t believe we’ve got Houston until he turns up to Day 1 of pre-season training.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
stop being a kill joy

That's partly true - Fly did his lolly at Jake but it was at the Derrimut cafe not Cwood HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back